Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 2)

Good morning all!

5 Likes

Out the door to Heart Doc this morning, more tests and such

8 Likes

:pray: Hope all turns out fine my friend.

6 Likes

Thank you for the kind words!

3 Likes

I hope that all goes well for u and sending good vibes ur way The Doc

2 Likes

Good Morning OG!

9 Likes

Morning Johnny. How you doing today brother?

5 Likes

About as good as it gets for an old man, thanks for asking cuz

10 Likes

Good morning Johnny!!
Good morning everyone!
Have a great day OGers!! :hugs:

6 Likes

It’s because your heart is to big filled with all that love eh Johnny?

Mornin’ all! Yesterday we had rain much of the day and I managed to get the last parts for my rain barrel array(s) all set-up just before it started! :smiley:

8 Likes

@Pigeonman I knew you couldn’t just be quiet out there!! :joy: :ghost: :flushed:
:hugs:

5 Likes

deends on what you are after,different temps give different results, I tend to go on the lower heat side which in turn gives me lighter rosin

When using parchment check that you are using the right side - the first few times I did it was teh same as you describe.
Now I run 190 for 3 minutes through a 90 bag

As Johnny said re: fridge - it works but keep it dry, I put it in a jiffy bag then in the fridge

4 Likes

I will check that. I didn’t know there was a right side of the paper.
When I ran that couple tries, the Rosin refused to come off the parchment. It was like it soaked into the paper. I was like, this sucks.

6 Likes

Oh, good morning my friends and colleagues!

6 Likes

Good morning JP. Good morning everyone.
JP hope your doctor appointment was as uneventful. Good to know your doing as well as your expected :joy:

5 Likes

Good morning all!

5 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s. Happy Thursday my sunflowers are sprouting, these are 15 footers.image

8 Likes

Funny, they don’t look 15’. lol

9 Likes

THAT’S WHAT SHE SAID! lol

5 Likes

I heard that’s why some women don’t make good carpenters… They’ve been lied to too many times. They just don’t know how to judge length. @Pigeonman

6 Likes