Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 3)

…“I can handle my own up or downfall into the abyss!!” :thinking: :neutral_face: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :innocent: :upside_down_face:
:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

You bet! Thanks…I think!

3 Likes

@CanuckistanPete, Although I meant to agree with what you say regarding individual choices (and I know you were pulling @BigMike55’s leg! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:)…

his words come in handy to even take us into imperative realms, considering heat waves happening all over the world!!
Can we imagine someone trying to rehydrate nowadays by downing tons of beer (instead of water)!? Oh boy! Recipe for disaster!! :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :scream:

4 Likes

Although nothing goes down smoother than an ice cold beer on a scorching hot day, alcohol will dehydrate you even worse. Love my beer, but hate going to the emergency room.
Just be careful my peeps!

7 Likes

@BigMike55 @Abbbian
People may say “pain is my friend. It reminds me that I’m still alive”. And then you experience full body cramps from dehydration. You then realize that you were wrong. Pain is nobodies friend.

7 Likes

Just a short announcement, folks
I’m offering up cuttings of Pure Frankenstein on my hall of genetics thread, for those interested.
https://overgrow.com/t/johnny-potseeds-hall-of-genetics/74873/641
:wink: :+1:
Half of the available cuttings are spoken for folks, so get the orders in if you want em, thnx.

4 Likes

Good Morning OG!

7 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed

mornin’ OG!

7 Likes

Morning JP!
Morning @CanuckistanPete!
Morning everyone!!

6 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning @Abbbian, @CanuckistanPete, good morning OG’s.

7 Likes

Good morning JP. Good morning everyone.

5 Likes

Morning everyone

5 Likes

Good morning OG fam!

Ran out of hearts @Emeraldgreen and @LegsMahoney, so here you go lol

6 Likes

Morning all!

Us in Southern Ontario are gonna have a fun ride today! :smiley:

@Oldtimerunderground I assume you’re already in it :cloud_with_lightning_and_rain:

Bottom line: FREE WATER!

9 Likes

That’s if you have a good water collection set up!

5 Likes

Gotta be better than the 104 degrees it going to get today and the rest of the week. This summer has been brutal. I knew it was gonna be a hot one, when we had winter until late. Then we had that one day of Spring. And BAM! Summer.

Good morning OGers.

8 Likes

Just got my rain barrels filled a couple days ago…but used up a whole one yesterday. So LET IT RAIN!

4 Likes

3x 55gal barrels, 1x 40 gallon steel mixing drum and a fleet of 5 gallon buckets + storage bins. :grin:

Oh hell yeah. Though I imagine this will be the only rain we see for a while unless we’re “lucky”.

DUUUDE! I feel this. The 30+ feeling like 40 with no cloud has make my army of potted plants really pissed off. I have to water my Garden Huckleberries 2x a day or they wilt.

Everything is growing like madness though so there is that :+1:

6 Likes

Mornin’ you fargin bastiches of OG!

8 Likes

That’s funny. I used to go in to work in the morning and say Morning, Bastages!

7 Likes