Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 3)

Good morning JP. Good morning everyone

2 Likes

Hello and good morning good people! I forgot about the time change, it was nice to sleep in!

4 Likes

@Natea I only just saw that you joined a day ago, lol Hi there cuz, welcome to OG!

3 Likes

Thanks man, I look to trade a few seeds once I’m a member. I like it here so far though, a bunch of friendly people around!

5 Likes

I believe you’d be hard pressed to find better. With a few exceptions. lol
Welcome. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

There’s a thread for trading you might check out. I’m sure you’ll find folks willing there.

Head over and introduce yourself, and tell us a bit about you.

1 Like

lol I see we both did it same time but you beat me to post!

1 Like

Well, you’re old after all. lol
How are you guys doing btw? The leg?

3 Likes

3 more days until they put stints in the right leg cuz… lol I’m counting down!

7 Likes

You’ll be doing laps around the property soon. Get the muscle built back up and all you’ll see of Johnny will be flying beard and a rooster tail of dust!
:rofl:

5 Likes

If you want to see me, you better look 10’ ahead of the dust cloud!

5 Likes

:pray:
You are going to have your strength back again brother.

3 Likes

Good Morning OG’s :sunglasses: Heading out to look at the grow and take some Purple Rhino pictures to start addition to @JohnnyPotseed Hall of strains. :sunglasses:

11 Likes

Yeah I have to be a member first I think, I can’t reply to thread, and it says messaging people randomly is against the rules. Just a waiting game I guess. Gives me time to soak up the vibes I guess, I get similar feels here like from the old festivals I used to go to on the east coast. Good times!

3 Likes

Try and post and read as many posts as you can…that’s your fast track to status. Hit that like button, and you’ll get them too. They help as well.

4 Likes

Yes, i had this week off so I have been busy on here reading the great advice and info. Good stuff, and generous people!

3 Likes

Good Morning @JohnnyPotseed & the Smokin’ OGs!

5 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @CanuckistanPete and OGs. Have a wonderful Monday

6 Likes

Good Morning OG! I smell rain coming!

7 Likes