Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 3)

It ain’t morning yet. Again…but I get you folks for nocturnal entertainment. Good Morning OG.

6 Likes

Good morning @crownpoodle
Good morning Johnny!
Good morning to all the other OG’s!

6 Likes

Good morning @chronix @JohnnyPotseed @crownpoodle and OG. Clocks back…(I forgot)

6 Likes

Well that explains my stove and wrist watch… Bet you my car radio suffered the same fate as well.

6 Likes

Ugh what time is it? It’s dark so it must be night…

8 Likes

According to my VCR its been 12:00 for months

11 Likes

What’s a VCR?

7 Likes

Good Morning OG!

9 Likes

Morning everybody

4 Likes

Experimenting is about done. I figured to just cut out the ‘middle steps’ and see how that went.
Instead of infusing the rosin into edibles, just take the same amount that you’d normally use for that. Simple and direct. I’m going back to smoking it lol
The method I tried does work, but it would burn through a lot of rosin to do me any good, I reckon I’m what’s considered a ‘long-time heavy user’ with a high tolerance, from many decades of dancing with Ganja… damn it lol it’s times like this I almost wish I had the tolerance level of a nubie smoker!

11 Likes

Good morning knuckleheads! Have a good one!

5 Likes

Morning JP!
Morning everyone!!
Great Sunday to all!!
:herb: :woman_farmer: :man_farmer: :busts_in_silhouette: :footprints: :leaves:

Hey @JohnnyPotseed Maybe this will be the first and last time I won’t train autos!! lol! The damn plants are looking like spears!! :rofl: Living and learning!! Even more so… LSTing!! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
:flushed:

7 Likes

Morning! I’m the same way. Crazy time change. Thought something was wrong with my lights. Then I noticed the sun was up early. Then it came to me. Time change.

6 Likes

Good morning to JP and all the usual suspects. Hope everybody has a great day. Putting in some overtime today, just about time to get going

7 Likes

It’s hard work. JP was talking about a few hundred plants. This was in a later post. I think I would be tired.

2 Likes

morning all have a blessed day

6 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s. Rise and shine.

6 Likes

Morning folks! I hate time travel when it’s forced upon me :rofl: :timer_clock:

8 Likes

Forgot about the time change until I just checked back in. Took me a few…

4 Likes

Good morning all of you my friends! I pray you all have a wonderful Sunday!
About the time change, after next year we won’t have to worry about it. Next Fall is the last time that they change. Spring forward/fall back will be a thing of the past.

8 Likes