Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 3)

I could relive yesterday. That wouldn’t be a bad thing at all. lol
There’s a lot to be said for just having a movie day at home with the best friend I can imagine ever having.
:wink:

6 Likes

When I 1st stopped working I would write “full time leasure” as my occupation.

2 Likes

Wait!
You have ANOTHER best friend??

4 Likes

I guess you could say I am retired @crownpoodle . The youngsters stopped calling when they head to the woods. I went out alone last week to pull some logs and now I, kinda, understand. I’m not as quick or surefooted as I once was. lol
Still…
Oh well, it leaves more time for fishing.
:wink:

4 Likes

LOL
Yeah, but it’s not the same!

2 Likes

Morning everyone! Wishing y’all the best a week can offer. :v:

5 Likes

Gotta get going this morning. They’re doing an ultrasound on my right leg to see if/how much the blood flow is improved. I can tell the stints did do some good, the legs aren’t swollen anymore at least. lol Now the PT comes, ooof!

7 Likes

.good luck brother!!
Ahh PT make sure to ask the doctor to grease your joints lmao …them stints are a hell of a thing really …I’ve seen people 300 lbs with blood flow issues to the legs the weight comes from immobility …and good food ahha … well they get them stints in and actually wanna cruise around ike they could before…completely change people’s life’s as do alot of medical procedures but you know what I’m shooting for lol

2 Likes

Yep, my swollen legs didn’t come from obesity though. lol I have a heart-valve flap that doesn’t seal well, causing leaking backflow and loss of pressure to the lower extremities.

2 Likes

Damn yeah i can’t even phantom that…I wish you the best in all reality!I was talking about a particular person I know and he has a pacemaker had triple bypass surgery all that good stuff…but the mobility is what keeps you young :crazy_face:

2 Likes

btw, has our mutual buddy gotten in touch with you? He said you only live about 15 minutes away.

2 Likes

Safe travels today brother Johnny.

1 Like

Negative ghostrider …
Hmm now thats got me wondering!?

1 Like

He’s been busy as a flea onna hot brick lol .Finally getting to relax, relatively speaking, lol But you’ll hear from him at some point, that you can count on. There’s no rush to what we’d discussed. But suffice to say, lol you will be pleased.

2 Likes

What a tease you are Johnny! lol

2 Likes

IKR? lol But I promised him I’d just tease @Rabeats2093 and not let him know what’s planned. By letting him know someone will be getting in touch. lol

2 Likes

Ha I know you got that right I feel as if I would know them 15 minutes away but in this day and age you never know usually keep to myself pretty good definitely have me wondering!!

Always in for a good thrill :crazy_face:

Oh yes cuz, lol you do know him. I’m not sure how well. But him and you have had interactions.

1 Like

Well hell lol get ready for this to flip to the next Part!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 5000 replies. Continue discussion at Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 4).