Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 3)

Good morning JP and OG!

7 Likes

Hey @JohnnyPotseed those Bloody Monster sure are going well so far.

6 Likes

I see that cuz, they’re lovely gals!

5 Likes

Thank you :blush: They all look good but at the moment I’m kinda partial to the Frankenstein leaning one. Going to be a large plant. I bet it would be sweet outdoors.

Looks like the cuts may all make it. Looking forward to riding the Frankenstein train.

5 Likes

I know there aren’t many Frankenstein cuttings that didn’t make it, except during the heat wave. She’s a pretty sturdy gal lol
Once harvested, by the many OGers now growing her, the smoke reports will start coming in. Then watch out! lol

6 Likes

That must be a cool feeling, seeing so many people growing your baby.

I should say “creation” shouldn’t I…

6 Likes

Call it what you will lol it’s one of the best I’ve ever smoked. I’m not being biased here either cuz, if it wasn’t damn good, I wouldn’t grow/smoke it!

4 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed I’ve got a couple things I’m committed/ determined to run in the que. All fine and good. Solid gear, but…I’m getting tired of having to observe “Frank and friends” all over OG.

1 Like

Do you have Frankenstein going?
My bad cuz, I misread that. I do have cuttings available for sale, but there’ll be fem seeds soon also. So you should be able to get some growing, if you’re interested.

2 Likes

Very good to know. Generous of you to offer, I’ll grab some seeds in the very near future. The order in my que is subject to change. I did well not spending any $ on Black Friday. Lots of generics I want, but my seed bin is pretty full.

1 Like

Morning OG!

7 Likes

Morning everyone. I tried to sleep late this morning. So, up at 6:30 instead of 6:00.

6 Likes

Good morning to all The OG Community!

5 Likes

Good morning Johnny and all my friends on here!

5 Likes

Yes I can’t wait to try the fem Frankie’s! Also good morning everyone!

4 Likes

Good morning everyone!!! :hugs:

8 Likes

Morning bud.

7 Likes

Good morning JP. Good morning everyone!

6 Likes

Good Morning OG! Taco Tuesday in my hood. New spot just opened up and they’re good!

8 Likes

Good Morning OG!

11 Likes