Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 3)

It’s a very slow progress with this leg, since it’s the ‘bad’ one. The progress I had made is lost and now I’m back to only moving around with the rollaround walker.
I managed to go to sleep around !AM, then up at 3, back down at 4 and up by 6:30

But I have hopes

1 Like

No likes for that news brother. But hang in there, man. I sure hope things turn around for you.

4 Likes

yes i graduated from a wheelchair years ago to a whelled walked then a can was doing good without a cane for years then i fell and back to the walker then onto the cane its a slow never-ending process i use the can 99% of the time now and zoom around the house in the chair not sur eit it easier faster or that just plain getting plain lazy in my older years

4 Likes

Sounds very similar to my story cuz. I doubt 'lazy; is the reason lol You do what ya gotta, is all I know.

5 Likes

Morning JP!
Morning everyone!!

4 Likes

Good morning all you beautiful blunt blazing beatniks!

6 Likes

Good morning all! Let’s all have a great healthy day

4 Likes

Good morning JP. Good morning everyone

3 Likes

Morning guys and gals. Started off the day at the doctors for a physical, getting older apparently means more needles and fingers inserted in new and strange places. I feel weird

5 Likes

Good afternoon Johnny, so busy I didn’t stop in this morning. Good afternoon OG’s, hope everyone is doing well.

7 Likes

Lol…good times? image

3 Likes

Hey @JohnnyPotseed wanted to share some shots I took of the Stop Lights:

Admittedly I don’t think she got the sun she needed in my outdoor spot, but the aroma in the jar is amazing! This really crazy berry smells mixed with an astringent pine cleaner-y smell. Super nice, smoke samples should be coming shortly when I kick this little cold I’ve got, wanted to say thanks for the beans buddy :heart::v:t2:

9 Likes

Ha! Not so much TBH, but glad to do it and try to keep myself healthy

3 Likes

I know exactly what you mean!

2 Likes

post removed

13 Likes

Well that is a kick in the nuts with pointy shoes

7 Likes

ive always said that . so on that note i will gladly wait for some of those fem frankenstein :grinning:

6 Likes

Naw cuz, not really. It’s just back to doing it along with another friend. Slow and steady, but progressing.

8 Likes

Them buds do look downright frosty & tasty! Enjoy!

5 Likes

It’s just very weird to me is all. I don’t understand it.
By this logic everyone who does a co-op run can just randomly change the name because they did the run.
Makes my head hurt

6 Likes