Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 3)

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed and all the other OGers!

Sign me up when that Frankenbubble is ready!

6 Likes

Did someone say Frankenbubbles?

A good pic for your stickers bro……

10 Likes

lol cuz, i love it!

5 Likes

That’s freakin’ epic!

5 Likes

Morning JP!
Morning everyone!!

4 Likes

Here ya go:

6 Likes

Now I gotta figure out how to D/L and turn into a label…or find an OGer with talent lol

5 Likes

Click on it…. Add to photos…… give to person that makes your stickers and they wlll resize for you.

2 Likes

Mornin’ fine ladies and gentlemen of OG, and the rest of ya too!

3 Likes

Morning everyone!!! Great sticker @Oldjoints !!! :heart:

4 Likes

@Bobgrows did mine, did a good job real cheap!

5 Likes

@Nagel420 does all my pucks and labels, also cheap
Got it saved for when i get the seeds

4 Likes

There ya go then, just guide him to the pic……

3 Likes

Good morning friends and neighbors. Looks like it’s gonna be a nice day. Nice and FUCKING HOT!

5 Likes

lol Only 101 here, has been a lot worse!

3 Likes

Indeed it has. But it’s pretty bad when one says, " it’s only 101" today. I love summertime but when it get over about 90 or so, it kinda sucks all the fun out of the day.

4 Likes

Well, for me atm it doesn’t really matter cuz. I’m still in this chair or the bed pretty much. I don’t manage to get outdoors. So the temps for me are what I set the A/C at.

3 Likes

Hey Brother. Check with @Oldjoints tomorrow. He should have some goodies for you. Least that’s what the post office said. It was cheaper by about five bucks to send to one rather than two.

3 Likes

Will do cuz, he’s coming out here today to help the son with a flooring job.
I tell ya, that dude is a good friend!

This house is a 1965 trailer that had a house stick built around it. Not much has ever been done, or needed, since it’s extremely well insulated with 6-8" thick walls! lol So to finally get a ‘soft area’ in the kitchen is not bad.
That wasn’t from an outside leak, it came from a leak under the sink, that has been fixed.

6 Likes

Hate to say it, because we don’t need @Oldjoints getting a big head or nothing. But he is a fricking awesome guy, in my opinion. I like him a lot.

7 Likes