Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 3)

Morning OG holiday elves. Supposed to push 70 here today.

5 Likes

Hang in there @ShiskaberrySavior, it’s worth the wait…

12 Likes

Plant structure and temperament show it’s gonna be good . No complaints in that department she’s not a fussy girl.

Hoping the paralyzed monster buds kick me to the curb.

8 Likes

You are on the right track there. I made a batch of Paralyzed Monster tincture using my normal method (hat tip @ReikoX) and it was too strong to use! Literally made me dizzy and a little ill. Pleasant enough after I diluted it by half, but it gives some idea of the potency.

Feliz Navidad y prospero Ano Nuevo Hermanos!
-Grouchy

7 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s. Looks like im just in time for a wake n bake, had to get the barn up to temperature. Merry Christmas eve OG’s

7 Likes

I’m still tunnelling to oklahoma to get some clones!

8 Likes

When you arrive grab me a hand full save me digging from here.

7 Likes

You got it!

9 Likes

Morning OG! Friggin’ cold here as well this morning!

6 Likes

Mornin Santa better have his sled plugged in cold here too.

6 Likes

Mornin’ errybuddy! Have yerselfs a wunnerful Christmas Eve Day.

6 Likes

Tunneling thru snow?

2 Likes

Honestly we haven’t got much. The big storm of the century they’ve been hyping up has barely dropped anything here in Barrie. It’s cold and windy but we’ve got maybe 5 cm in the last 24 hours. I haven’t even used my snowblower yet this year.

5 Likes

I surfed and fished my whole life, oriented a lot of my life around weather. Did my own forecasting with my crew. Supposedly the weather service pimps potentially big ones for safety reasons. I get that, but at some point it’s “the boy who cried wolf”, and we all get blasted by not a huge one, but a series of decent storms.

3 Likes

Where I live we get snow. It gets cold. We get snow…we get it. There’s no need to hype up this “storm of the century” bs. Every year there’s 2 or 3 storms of the century.

6 Likes

Seems to me the storms of the seventies were much worse. I can still see the grass for the most part. Cold and windy -1 outside. Brrrrr🥶

3 Likes

Cold as a tiches whit!

3 Likes

Good morning JP. Good morning everyone
Hope everyone has a safe happy Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.

It’s cold here but it came down as rain! So no snow with the storm!! I’d do a giff of a happy dance :man_dancing:, but don’t know how

3 Likes

Tunneling under the border lol . Vacuum and ducting getting installed next week.
Think we’re calling it the clone Shute

2 Likes

3 Likes