Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 3)

Checking in. Morning OG. Good at my place, but storm damage all around me. Time to go beach picking today between storms.

6 Likes

HOT DAMN YOU KNOW HOW TO LIVE! :heart:

Morning everyone! @crownpoodle is making me miss being on Sanibel island the morning after a storm :hugs:

6 Likes

glad all is well on the home front. beach picking, is that the same thing we do here on the east coast “square grouper hunting” :wink: ?!

3 Likes

Here in Toronto (North shore of Lake ontario) I still get to beach pick… but up here its not shells but driftwood, beach glass, fossils and hagstones :+1:

4 Likes

Good morning Johny! Good morning everyone!
Already out of likes

3 Likes

I used to walk with my beagle Willie. He found everything dead on the beach. Other dogs roll in it, he thought it was a picnic. He’s a hound…it might be food. Lots of glass. A few artifacts. Used to be a big Chumash Indian population here.

5 Likes

Good morning everyone! I hope you all have a good humping day!

8 Likes

or if nothing else, a good day humping! :rofl:
Nothing whiles away the time, like a good time

6 Likes

Just thought I’d post a photo of my tent with 3 plants minding their own business and JohnnyPotseeds King Tut/Blue Dream trying to take the whole thing over for herself! :laughing:! That’s her back left…wel the pot is back left, the plant is everywhere!

13 Likes

Morning folks. No idea what’s going on with me but yesterday was a rough day and then today I slept right through alarms and slept 11 hours :astonished: I literally haven’t overslept more than a half hour in years and when I do I’m wrecked but that makes 2 times this week where I overslept by hours.

Not my favorite week(s worth of days).

7 Likes

I’m not going to put a like on that bro. Your body’s trying to tell you something. Sending good vibes man.
:v:t5:

6 Likes

Thanks brother. I’m a tad concerned what it’s trying to say!

4 Likes

So far everything I see that has blue dream in it is a big plant, coincidence? I really think it makes everything bigger. :open_mouth:

3 Likes

Hope you get feeling better @Slick1 , I never was tested but pretty sure it was the covid that had me sleeping 18-20 hours/day for about a week, no other symptoms really just fatigue.

5 Likes

That’s lucky to not have very many symptoms cuz. When I had it, that was the worst 2 weeks of my life, as far as being sick goes lol Made the times I had the worst flu look like a mild sniffle!

4 Likes

It’s saying, " Take yo ass back to bed, you lazy bastid!"
Or something like that.

5 Likes

I had covid right in the beginning of it all and it took me forever to bounce back. I’m still not 100% this long after and have been diagnosed with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome since. It hit my system so hard that it changed it with seemingly no going back. It was all fatigue and fevers when I had it but no other symptoms.

I’m wondering if the allergic reaction I had the other day just took more out of me than I thought or if I possibly picked something up in the ER. I tested negative for covid yesterday though.

Yeah for me to sleep through an alarm multiple times and also not wake up feeling like a mummy from 3 extra hours of sleep my body must have had enough of my shit :laughing:

11 Likes

Good morning OGs!
Waiting on the coffee……….

7 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s, we’re almost there. Cmon Friday.

8 Likes

Thought I had two more days to go after today as I was gonna try to get some OT this weekend but chances are looking slim for that. Business is slow this time of year.

4 Likes