Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 3)

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed & the Smokin’ OGs!

(so simple when you’re first on!)

5 Likes

Morning JP!
Morning @CanuckistanPete!! Happy Friday you!!! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :shushing_face:
Morning everyone!!
Great weekend to all!!
:partying_face: :left_speech_bubble: :green_heart: :v: :fork_and_knife: :beers: :wine_glass: :maté: :seedling: :coffee: :footprints: :avocado:

7 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning @CanuckistanPete, @Abbbian . Good morning OG’s tgif.

8 Likes

Good morning @CanuckistanPete @Abbbian @Greenfingers @JohnnyPotseed and the rest of you OGs
Bad storms yesterday afternoon around these parts but don’t think anyone seriously hurt or anything,l

7 Likes

morning everyone enjoy the beginning of your weekend

7 Likes

9 Likes

Good morning JP. Good morning everyone

5 Likes

Morning errybuddy.

5 Likes

Morning folks!

Hoping y’all are well as we find the end of another week! For me, yesterday was +3c and rainy with grey skies and today is still grey… but there’s this white stuff everywhere again!

4 Likes

Good Morning OG!

9 Likes

@Slick1 last time I got put under, the nurses were laughing when I came around. “You’re funny, you wouldn’t shut up”. Uh-oh.

3 Likes

Morning guys and gals.

2 Likes

Yeah it’s when you can’t remember what you said that you start to sweat a little!

Morning OG! I’m not on time but I’m on the time I intended to be so progress!

3 Likes

In my twenties I had a hernia operation and was given sodium pentothal to keep me out. Years later I remembered the nurses asking sex questions while I was out and them giggling and laughing. Never trusted doctors or nurses much after that.

6 Likes

not an update, just some random pics grabbed this morning lol
A Bonsai’d Frankie mom, and some others mostly autos I believe are on the floor now. Some getting ready to go into flower.

clones happy and coming along

Flower room is in good shape, with the 1 SKyWalker & 1 Frankenstein about ready. Lot of leaves starting to die back on them both. Should be chopped in another week or so

13 Likes

I probably kept asking for coffee as I had none. Soon as I come to it’s “caffeine please”. Pretty common request for codgers like me. Primary food group and all. Nibs black licorice too.

3 Likes

I’d forgotten all about Nibs. I take it they still make them?

2 Likes

Mornin y’all.
Lookin good!

2 Likes

They do. But not what I grew up with. There was always a pack in dad’s tackle box. We’d go fish, I’d get ONE. “These are the same as 2 month’s ago dad, they’re old and hard” “No…they’re properly cured. They’re better now.”

5 Likes

Good Morning OG!

15 Likes