Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 3)

Good morning O’ Johnny!

4 Likes

Lol that’s funny, good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s.

7 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @lophophora.ca @Greenfingers and all other OGs

7 Likes

Morning JP!
Morning everyone!!

6 Likes

Mornin’ all! :hugs:

5 Likes

Morning all you Cool Cannabis Cultivators.

5 Likes

Stuff, things :laughing: I was drowning in humidity around the time you asked me this and I’m preparing to do it again (only 5+ degrees hotter today). It’s going to be a slow moving day for sure.

Mornin’ OG, stay hydrated!

7 Likes

Supposed to be 110 degrees today in OKC.
That’s hotter than the hinges of hell. I will be holed up in the A/C staying cool and dry. And well-blazed.

All day.

6 Likes

Is that a “dry heat”? My girl looked up the temp in Plano TX to see what her sister is dealing with and it said 107 but then she said “it’s a dry heat” and I started to wonder how 107 dry compared to 95 with humidity out the ass. Today will be 95 with oppressing humidity but that changes Thursday, where it will be 98 with oppressing humidity :slightly_frowning_face: Did I mention Thursday is my busiest day with a list I can’t really change up?

7 Likes

Humidity is not too bad right now. Has not rained in weeks. So yeah, hot and dry. Guess it could be worse. Hot and humid sucks out loud!

5 Likes

My balls agree!

4 Likes

Good morning JP. Good morning everyone.

I’m slowing down just reading these temperatures

3 Likes

I’ve been in AZ at 120f in the shade with no issues as it was 0 humidity. I spent all day outside and just kept hydrated.

Now in FL it gets to 80f with 80% humidity and i’m DYING. No amount of water helps.

Fuck tropic heat without a steady ocean breeze.
Fuck that noise.

7 Likes

Good morning my friends!

4 Likes

I was just thinking about you. Hope you’re having a great day. Its already 96 degrees here .Im staying in.

3 Likes

@BigMike55
I’m done outside thank God. Today I have inside work lined up. That’s about all a fellow can do on a day like this. Hit it in the morning and evening. It’ll top out at 100 today but this week is going to be dangerous.

2 Likes

I knew this crap was headed in your direction within a day or so… You and the Missus stay safe and hydrated…More water in than you are sweating out.

3 Likes

Yeah. As long as the ac doesn’t shell out, we’ll be great. You guys take care as well.
:pray:

3 Likes

Good Morning OG! It’s 1 AM but here I am lol

6 Likes

Good morning Johnny and all the other OG’s!

5 Likes