Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 3)

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @chronix and the rest of the OG universe!

4 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning @CanuckistanPete, @chronix, good morning OG’s. Happy hump day.

6 Likes

Morning everyone! Hope y’all have a good wednesday

3 Likes

Mornin’ brothers and sisters of OG! Looks like today saw the temps of yesterday and is saying “hold my beer” :grimacing:

5 Likes

told my wife yesterday “you know, i think im ready for snowboard season again” haha

6 Likes

Dry heat

2 Likes

Good morning JP. Good morning everyone.

I just looked at the first good morning and realized I was still awake from the previous day.

3 Likes

Good morning all! What a beautiful morning it was!
OH and:
Did you all get the government memo? The climate controllers came up with a new plan.
Everyone is to take their window air conditioners and turn them around so the cool air goes outside. They say it’s the only way to battle this global warming crap.
So everyone needs to get on this now before you get fined.
:slight_smile:
Those people are always thinking outside the box.

3 Likes

Yeah? lol and the ‘climate controllers’ aren’t the only ones ‘thinking outside the box’! The ‘FSFC’ thread has gone off the tracks! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Gotta love some of the ‘expert’ knowledge on social media nowadays

3 Likes

Yeah, I was following that. lol
You were your normal patient self. lol

2 Likes

Good afternoon JP!
Good afternoon @MoBilly!
Good afternoon everyone!!

3 Likes

lol until I wasn’t

3 Likes

Good morning my friend. :+1:

2 Likes

Yo! Wassup kids?

3 Likes

Good morning @BigMike55!
Hope you’re all staying cool today down there in OK.
This heat reminds me of the Quiet Man’s words.

Michaleen Flynn:
What do they feed you Irishmen in that Pittsburgh?

Sean Thornton:
Steel, Michaleen. Steel and pig iron furnaces so hot a man forgets his fear of hell.

Stand out there for a bit and tell me it doesn’t feel like a blast furnace.

3 Likes

Still hotter than the hinges of hell. 110 yesterday. 105 today. Next ten days they are calling for 8 of 10 to be over 100. I remember the last time we got this. I think it was 2013. We had like 36 days in a row over 100. That was brutal.

4 Likes

I think I remember that @BigMike55 . Let me see.
Maybe it was 2011?

4 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s, storm’s have passed and everything got watered.

5 Likes

Mornin’ @Greenfingers Mornin’ @JohnnyPotseed Mornin’ OG!

5 Likes

Good Morning OG!

7 Likes