Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 3)

Oh hell, lol exactly the situation cuz! You put it into words for me! lol

2 Likes

Just feeding the industry my friend. Like that big ass plant on the Rocky Horror Picture Show.

2 Likes

:scream: :crazy_face: :rofl: :+1:
such a mental image that statement produced!!

3 Likes

I figured it appropriate considering that thing fed on people as well. :thinking:

3 Likes

Hope this procedure works and your up doing what you love shortly.

2 Likes

Thnx cuz, at my age a man doesn’t have many pleasures left in life. Growing my ganja is what I live for.

Well that and smoking said Ganja! lol

4 Likes

Here is hoping the bypass works for you brother. Sending positive vibes your way.

5 Likes

Thnx cuz, all positive vibes are welcome!

5 Likes

Good night all. I won’t say “try and get some sleep” because I know that is your plan. But I will say I hope :pray:t4: that you get some needed rest tonight.

5 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning @LedZeppelin, good morning OG’s. I hope they fix that without you losing a leg Johnny. Good luck send good vibes your way brother.

7 Likes

Good Morning @JohnnyPotseed (you must have finally got some sleep?) @LedZeppelin (I think you’re cheating! :laughing:) @Greenfingers and all OGers.

7 Likes

Good Morning OG!
Naw cuz, was reading news, making coffee, letting the dogs out etc lol

11 Likes

And so you were!

4 Likes

Good morning Johnny!
Good morning everyone!!

8 Likes

Morning everyone. Johnny I’m sorry to hear they’re still jerking you around brother, I hope that bypass does the trick though.

8 Likes

Morning Buds and Budettes! Everyone have a spectacular day.

7 Likes

Good morning Johnny!
Good morning: @LedZeppelin, @Greenfingers, @CanuckistanPete, @Abbbian, @LegsMahoney, @BigMike55 !

Good morning OGVerse!

10 Likes

lol @Maddawg cuz you’re just too damn cheerful this morning! What ya got going on?

lol just a pickin cuz, how’s it going for ya today?

2 Likes

I am waiting for more light so I can go out an inspect any damage from yesterdays storm. That darn storm that is flooding Dallas is not being kind to the outdoor.

The fruit trees and such are loving it but man it is reeking havoc on the cannagarden. Those buds were having a hard enough time staying vertical but the storms has me rigging shart up daily…

I guess I will just smoke a bit and fix the garden up!
Things could always be worse :call_me_hand:

5 Likes

Oh crap! That’s right, i forgot you’re down there in Texas cuz! I hear tell over 15 inches in some places northern Texas. I hope everything is ok for you!

2 Likes