Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 3)

YEAH. COME BACK WHEN YOU HAVE LESS TIME TO SPEND. Hawhaw.

3 Likes

I can’t believe he called us sarcastic…that cut deep!

3 Likes

I feel guilty and haven’t even piped up yet. LMAO

3 Likes

I never feel guilty about being sarcastic lol that’s my natural state

7 Likes

“I would like to apologize to anyone I have not offended yet. Please be patient. I will get to you shortly.”

10 Likes

Good morning and Happy Friday OG!

@JohnnyPotseed sorry to hear about the ER visit. Glad you were able to come home though. Sending prayers your way for bountiful harvests and improved health.

Even to everybody I haven’t met here yet, you all feel like family. I’m happy to be part of something where we all have a common interest/passion. I love you all.

7 Likes

Still figuring out where to post shit. I’m sure I’ll get schooled. “That goes here dumbshit”.
Anyways. Grey mold ate most of my yard. The flip side is I have the best smelling yard waste can in town.

3 Likes

Just look out for a few guys here. They’re troublemakers.
Wait! That’s me! Never mind.

3 Likes

That is awful :cry:. I’ve been cutting and spraying the last two days

Nothing but gentlemen on this thread!

1 Like

WOW… lol I dunno who told you that lie! :crazy_face: :rofl:
@crownpoodle , this is the unofficial, official OG coffee-break room. Here we discuss anything and everything under the sun EXCEPT POLITICS AND RELIGION! lol Welcome to the circus!
It started out as my grow logs, but now I’m retired from commercial growing, there isn’t much to ‘log’ lol I still put up pics of plants now n then though.

@Emeraldgreen sticks and stones etc but that ‘gentlemen’ hurt! :innocent: :wink: :roll_eyes:

7 Likes

I can attest to that @crownpoodle ! When it gets too out there (seldom) for me, I know how to jump to another thread. Wow! Ain’t I the genius! What a concept! If you don’t like what’s being said, don’t pitch a hissy fit and make a scene, just move on. :slight_smile:
I wonder if the idea will catch on.

5 Likes

lol cuz, only one problem. It’s my thread, so i can’t just up n leave! Even though there are times… (cough @Slick1 cough @BigMike55 cough) :joy: :scream: :smile: :pray:

J/K guys, lol ya knows I luvsya!

7 Likes
4 Likes

OH yeah. They’re not what the school board is looking for when they add to their ranks. lol

3 Likes

Second that!! :sunglasses: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes
4 Likes

lol ok you’re now officially added to the ‘list of disreputables’!
Oh wait a minute, lol I’m at the head of that list… I just looked!

4 Likes

Well thank you, thank you veeeery much!

2 Likes

Let me introduce you to…Hypochlorous Acid......a Deep Dive

2 Likes