Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 4)

rh %40 temp 78 avg 600 wat mh coco/perlite water evry other day

water: RO/DI with cal mag added to bring up the PPM

leaf tips not browing a coiple are curling up right at the tips

turn down light maybe?

2 Likes

huh im not seeng that all thru veg and early flower i hit them with neemoil i see about the mites i know believe it or not ive seen more bugs here in oklahoma than when i lived in floriduh and my house was right on the edge of a freakin swamp…lol

1 Like

They can hit ANY time, all the way up to the end. But there are a lot of tiny white spots under magnification cuz…

1 Like

how do i get rid of them

1 Like

I think you answered your own question ! Deff seems like a logical thing to do ! I always feel as if I’m adjusting my light according t how the plant is reacting !
And if she’s on a rough diet she deff is feasting upon herself!

1 Like
1 Like

just topr dressed with worm casings and gia green 2/8/4 bloom

Took the words right out of my mouth!

2 Likes

That could also be Thrips. but the MTA recipe I use (DIY) works on them too! lol

Until you get all the ingredients together and mixed for use, I’d use something like Safer’s Insecticidal Soap. Up to 2 weeks till harvest with that though. lol If you need to use it closer to harvest, be prepared to ‘wash’ your bud

1 Like

thankyou im off to collect the ingrediants

Too bad you not closer cuz. I bought all the ingredients and mixed ours. Plenty to share… and still have most of each, unmixed.

crap wish you could send some this way id pay shipping

1 Like

Tell ya what. Go ahead and order the small bottle of Safer’s, just to hold you over for a few treatments. I’ll get some more mixed up and shoot you a small bottle of it when. Ok?

4 Likes

excellant will do that ill throw a$10 in the mail tomorrow

just need addy again…lol

2 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed @Rabeats2093 thanks for sharing that wisdom
I pick up some useful knowledge daily from fine folks like you :facepunch:

3 Likes

yes thats for sure thanks again

3 Likes

Good Morning OG!

5 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning @buck90, good morning OG’s. Have a nice hump day :blush:

6 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @buck90 @olschool @Greenfingers & OG.

11 Likes