Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 4)

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @lophophora.ca @Greenfingers @chronix @buck90 & OG!

12 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed , good morning OG. Happy Friday, happy st Patrick’s day. Hope everyone has a great day :+1::+1::v:

5 Likes

TRIED THAT PAIN MGT CRAP THEY PUT ME ON PERCS AND MORPHINE i said thanks and made a lil cash on the side and made sure i took one of each an hour or so bewfore my appt since i have dyalisis and dont urinate they had to do a mouth swab to make sure i was taking them :grin:

5 Likes

Morning @JohnnyPotseed!
Morning @olschool, @BIGJ, @CanuckistanPete (Happy Mfronday!! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :ghost: You know it’ll come, right!? :eyes: :sunglasses: ), @buck90, @chronix, @Greenfingers and @lophophora.ca!
Morning everyone!
Great Friday and weekend to all!!
:seedling: :fallen_leaf: :hugs: :v: :footprints: :busts_in_silhouette: :woman_farmer: :man_farmer: :avocado: :ear_of_rice: :beers: :coffee: :maté:

8 Likes

Good Morning OG!

13 Likes

@crownpoodle Been there, done that, with the Pain Management cuz. That always blows, they hate for folks to use Medical Ganja! Some of em will even kick you out of the program if you tested ‘dirty’ for Ganja. I told my Doc just last month, ‘nope’ not gonna happen! Hope you get better!

11 Likes

GOOD MORNING OG!

:v:

11 Likes

Good morning fellas :wink:

4 Likes

This guy likes needles, not pills. Pills bad, needles good. Huh? I didnt fit his “business model” for a new car, boat, wife, girlfriends. Guarantee I spotted his black BMW parked closer than the places for broken/damaged people. Just gross.

4 Likes

The wife and myself both have had a lot of acupuncture over the years. We prefer it to the methods of most pill-pushers. She had her colon shutting down and I took her to a wonderful little Chinese doc, (3 diplomas in US, 2 in China) she got Rose’s colon back to functioning. So at lease she didn’t have to go through the removal and a colostomy bag installed!

7 Likes

Morning fam, happy Saint Patty’s day! :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

I chopped the 2 Strawberry Alien Moonrocks yesterday. 70 day autos. They have some nice fat hard/heavy buds. I was surprised and pleased at the yield. lol
I can’t find who I got em from in a trade… wouldn’t mind doing another! lol

yeah, I know, my notes are in a f’up… :crazy_face: :wink: :+1:

5 Likes

! :four_leaf_clover: Morning everyone :four_leaf_clover: !

Don’t forget to re-watch 1993’s The Fugative to see Han Solo go running Irish!

:hugs:

10 Likes

Top o’ the morning to you bastids on this St Patty’s day. My quarter Irish is screaming today… to go back to bed!

7 Likes

@Pigeonman A nice movie!!
:busts_in_silhouette:

4 Likes

Good morning JP. Good morning everyone.
Have a happy safe St. Patrick’s Day

5 Likes

Ahh Sam Sheppard case. Bay Village Ohio. I grew up not far from there.

2 Likes

I must have gotten lucky. The pain clinic that I go to are the ones that also set me up for my medical grow. The doctor in charge looked at the long list of injuries, asked if I ever thought about marijuana, and said “We’re going to start dropping the amount of opioids you’re on, do a lot of physical rehab and try you out on a cannabis program.”
Yes, very fortunate indeed.

Good morning my friends.
:cowboy_hat_face:
:pray:t5:

11 Likes

What a good doctor you have @MoBilly, glad you found one thats pro cannabis. Have a nice day my friend.:peace_symbol:

3 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed my wife had a perforated colon last year. Emergency surgery. Pretty scary. Anyways. She had the bag for 7 months. Reconnected after everything inside healed. Sure its was a lane change, but not a roadblock by any stretch. Just a routine you got into.
I only wanted to share as the idea of an ostomy bag e as a bigger deal than the bag itself. I’ll gladly share more in a DM if anyone wanted to know more.

1 Like