Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 4)

Wish it turned into a worldwide law!!! :flushed: :thinking:
Yet we’re light years away from it… round here!! :angry:

3 Likes

And you my friend.

2 Likes

Best.
Decision.
Ever.

You have a good doctor

4 Likes

I could not agree more.

3 Likes

A peek into the veg room, flower room is in ‘lights out’ mode, sorry.
up first is 4 new babies, Monkey business, there’s plans in the works for these gals, lol.

Likewise for these 6 Peanut butter Breath, plans in the works. . 1 didn’t survive… (RIP)

and the center of the room under the big light

Well hell, lol the plants IRL didn’t look so light colored! Guess that bigass light is just too bright for this phone camera! Or too close to the plants, maybe? I’ve taken pics before and they didn’t look this light. But, i didn’t raise it for this pic…maybe that’s it.

11 Likes

I’ll be pollinating 1 each of Frankenstein, Frosted Cobra, Island Sweet Skunk & Buddha’s Cane in about another week. They’re almost ready to receive the magic dust! Then I’ll have to put 4 more into the flower room for another dusting in a few weeks with a different strain pollen. I have several different strain’s pollen, thnx to awesome members like @MoBilly, @BigMike55, and @DougDawson! So there’s a LOT of crosses in the future, lol.
Pollen on hand to ‘work’ with is;
Frankenstein fem
Blue Sunshine reg
Island Sweet Skunk fem
Paonia Purple Paralyzer reg
Purple Kush reg
BOG Sour Bubble reg
With that line-up, there can’t help but be some damned good :fire: comiing!

16 Likes

There you go again, living up to your screen name :rofl:

7 Likes

lol cuz. I’m just doing what my grampa n pop taught me, keeping the ‘OverGrow the World’ going!
I know growing Ganja is something I’ve had a love affair with for over 70+ years. Since at 3 yrs old, running alongside them in the rows of Marijuana, wanting to ‘help’. To be in a world without Ganja is not something I can even envision or think about! lol

9 Likes

ALthough, @DougDawson ya know cuz… it was YOU pushing me into doing this (such a dirty job!) The list of pollen to use is literally half from you! :scream: :crazy_face: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :+1:

9 Likes

Sharing is caring my brother. Besides, you are doing exactly what nature intended it to be used for. Who could ask for more.

7 Likes

lol You, of all people, know how I roll cuz! I’ll use the ‘magic dust’ to the best of my ability!

I mean after all, how many years is it now we’ve been back and forth between the two of us? A few, for sure, lol.

6 Likes

It’s been a while my friend but hey, time flies when you got good folks to spend it with.

5 Likes

lol true, so very true. I can’t think of a better buncha folks to spend my time with, other than here!

5 Likes

Well hell, look’s to be about that time again, the time when I say ‘it’s time’… y’all know the time I’m speaking of. Yep, lol that time… bed time, or attempting it!
Good night OG!

3 Likes

Well hell, lol that didn’t work either.
Good Morning OG!

9 Likes

Good morning Johnny! :laughing: :first_quarter_moon_with_face: :v:

6 Likes

That sucks! I’m still trying to think about sleep, lol
Sorry bud.
Morning @chronix :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

I finally laid down about 12:30, then got to hurting so damn bad, there just wasn’t any ‘good’ position. So, back up and just reading the news.

2 Likes

A know all about attempted bedtime. Best of luck.

3 Likes

That’s probably just a dream, lol. Not gonna happen

But, I’m used to it lol

2 Likes