Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 4)

Morning JP!
Morning @olschool, @CanuckistanPete, @BIGJ and @buck90!
Morning everyone!
Great Sunday to all!!
:v: :ear_of_rice: :v: :footprints: :ear_of_rice:

7 Likes

Uh oh, here comes trouble…

5 Likes

I was just going to say good morning all and hope everyone has a good one. Buttmilk.

6 Likes

Greetings group!
I’m pretty stove up this morning. I hope it gets better after I move around some.
I might hafta sue me a widow woman. Ha! I kid! I would never do that.

7 Likes

Morning everyone!!! Gonna visit the folks later today and I made shortbread as it’s my Dad’s favourite and I’m surprising my Mum with a Plumeria in flower :v:

Have a great Sunday y’all!

9 Likes

South of the equator, besides having to go check the ladies, I’m thinking of using the water from a jar of black olives and make some bread with it! The way I see, it will only come out as from nice to savory satisfaction!!
What say yous!!?? :flushed: :hushed: :cowboy_hat_face: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

or it’s just a very salty bread?

LETTUCE KNOW HOWITGO!?!

:hugs:

4 Likes

@Pigeonman And full of veggie fat!! :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :rofl:

So… believe you mean I might make a salty savory sensational snack / sandwich starter!! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :shushing_face: I’ll do!!

4 Likes

Good morning Johnny good morning OG’s happy Sunday everyone. I talk with my brother every Sunday morning and he said his heat went out last week and trashed his grow. He’s getting a new furnace, he doesn’t think the plants are going to make it. I’ll have to give him a new batch. I told him don’t worry, it happens.:peace_symbol:

6 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed good morning everyone. Hope everyone has a great day. :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

8 Likes

Good Morning OG!
I’m just happy to have another day of looking down at the daisies instead of up at em!

15 Likes

Morning everyone!
Hell of a weekend aye?

:v::heart:

8 Likes

I don’t know why but every time you mention Daisies I think of this scene from Harold and Maude

I am glad to be looking down on a sea of unique daisies rather than looking up to a sea of similar marble blocks

5 Likes

Howdy everyone! I’ve been all over but here today. Where’s my mind at?! lol
I hope everyone is having a wonderful Sunday!

6 Likes

We had a bit of stuff to do out in the barn lol
Flipped 4 more, 1 each of the Fem Frankenstein, Island Sweet Skunk, Buddha’s Cane, & Frosted Cobra. So they’ll be ready for pollination a few weeks. Potted up the 6 remaining Peanut butter Breath into 12" pots. Took some cuttings from the last Buddha’s Cane for future plans, before putting into the Flower room with the others.
The first 4, same strains, we flipped a few weeks ago are coming along and almost ready for pollination. Things are looking good all around, Plants healthy & happy.
Then I got some more envelopes/beans ready for the mail tomorrow.
So all-in-all a fairly productive day, I’d say!
Now, all we have to do is figure out which plant to hit with which pollen! The fun part! lol
Well, next to actually smoking them, that is! lol

Eventually, we’d like to hit every strain going atm, with every strain’s pollen we have. There’s a lotof new crosses on the horizon!

10 Likes

Good Afternoon OG. Hope all’s well in your hood.

9 Likes

Very nice view there cuz!

2 Likes

Now that’s a rock!

2 Likes

lol A very big ‘rock’!

2 Likes

Gibraltar of the Pacific. It’s one in a string of volcanic plugs. The 7 or 9 Sisters, depending on who’s arguing. Actually 23 according to Wikipedia. I have “reset” my day many times on the beach just north of it.

5 Likes