Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 4)

I get to assemble ikea furniture so I see swearing in my future.

5 Likes

Damn @BigMike55 that sucks to get hurt but even more whilst helping someone out. Call in today and heal up :facepunch:

1 Like

One of my least favorite passtimes.

The last time we went to Ikea (we don’t have one in Barrie, so we had to drive down to the city) we walked through the entire store and my wife didn’t buy anything. As we’re walking out she apologizes for dragging me down there for nothing. I told her I was a lot happier than if she would have bought something I had to assemble.

6 Likes

Fucking Ikea grumble grumble I don’t even get a hot dog grumble.

7 Likes

My dad always told me being a good samaritan is asking for trouble. Hopefully nothing’s broken and you’re healed up quick.

I know not even a video to chuckle at :roll_eyes: :laughing:

You might have to make an exception on the no drinking thing.

Morning OG!

9 Likes

Morning everyone! OH Boy is this movie bad!

2 Likes

I have tranquilizers :joy:

3 Likes

Good Morning OG! Again, lol.
Manahged to lay back down at 4, didn’t get sleep, but did get rest.
Damn @BigMike55, you gotta take better care cuz! Hopefully nothing is broken.

9 Likes

Take it easy @BigMike55, you aren’t a spring chicken anymore, I hope nothing’s broke. I get my youngsters to climb ladders 🪜 and do dangerous things for me now, we don’t heal like we once did. Have a better weekend my friend. :peace_symbol:

6 Likes

Mighty OG of ya @BigMike55 to help those in need. Prayer for a positive outcome of the xrays.

3 Likes

lol Ain’t that the truth cuz! I fell off a ladder in 2019 spring, landed on my back across the ladder. Cracked a couple of ribs about 2" from spine. They still haven’t healed completely! But minor compared to the rest of my problems, lol. Only hurts when I move wrong or sometimes take a deep breath. It has gradually gotten better over 3 yrs now.

5 Likes

“Only hurts when I breathe or try to live” :laughing: It’s amazing what a fall from not even that high up can damage.

5 Likes

You’re a GOOD SOUL, indeed, Bro. More often than not, it’s when we’re reaching out to help others that misfortune ensues. Positive Hopes projected in your direction for prompt recovery. Don’t let it alter your spirit. GET WELL SOON, SS (really safe)/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Afternoon folks ! Work kicked my ass this week !
Hope everybody is doing alright !!

6 Likes

Careful buddy! I gave a 28’ extension ladder away to the painters. Big heavy beast. Get hurt just moving it, then fall off.

1 Like

Good Morning OG!

Nope, no sleep for me again…
OFW

11 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed
Happy Sunday Y’all!
Back in the mid thirties here, gonna have to persuade the dog to take a walk.

5 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed , good morning OG. I feel ya on the no sleep , I’m a 4-5hr max . Arthritis in the hands and arms keeps me from getting comfortable and on top of that …being naturally hyper/ energetic doesn’t help. so sleep is limited for me also. 45 yrs old working for landscape company 12hr or better days to try and wear my self out lol. Sometimes it works other times my body is worn and my head says nope. You’re not done yet. Lol. :+1::+1::v:

4 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @buck90 @BIGJ & OG…have a great Sunday all!

14 Likes

mornignall have a blessed day

8 Likes