Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 4)

I stay up till sometime between midnight and 2am pretty much every day. I am a night owl :sweat_smile::owl:

5 Likes

Nah – were all still just grabbing coffee and making our rounds, welcome to the pre-party :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
Top of the morning Johnny and friends!

3 Likes

Moring @JohnnyPotseed and Co. :crazy_face:

I walked five miles yesterday, and boy am I feeling it today! Probably should have stretched better first. :disappointed:
Pics from the walk around the mountain.

We’ve lost more than half of the snow in this last week. I actually seen some of my lawn this weekend!..and then it snowed last night, lol.

:v::heart:

7 Likes

That’s still a nice view you have there!

2 Likes

Just got home and my mailbox was smoking so I jumped out and checked it out.

Thanks Johnny, the Walkinstien arrived . I eyed those hubba bubba, thanks for the great service my friend. You’ll always have my business.

5 Likes

Always glad to hear a package made it!

2 Likes

Was at the dermatologist and the gal gave me a robe and instructed to put the opening in the back. She must have read a note from my first time, hell I didn’t know AND who could even tie the thing in the back.

2 Likes

maybe a contortionist?

1 Like

I grab two. One opening goes toward the back, the other to the front. lol
Let them try and make me loose one. lol

2 Likes

I could see where two may come in handy.

Getting to sit on the front porch for a few before I get started on chores. Fairly nice in the sun, no breeze, was about to fire up a doobie and the neighbors come home :joy:

2 Likes

I had to venture a guess, that looks like Morro Bay. Lived on Seaview Ave a couple years while attending Cal Poly in San Luis Obispo !

2 Likes

Thanks bud. I actually have to come out of the canyon and down a bit for this view. I’ll share my mountain view with a sunset if I can find it. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Found one! That mountain in the first pick is probably to the left of the sun somewhere. I hiked down and around to the left one behind me.
This is earlier this winter. Before three feet of snow, lol. :+1:

4 Likes

Man cuz, lol! That’s a grand view. Too cold for me lol but lovely, at a distance!

3 Likes

Good night OG!

5 Likes

Good luck on a full nights sleep bud

1 Like

lol Yeah well, no hope cuz! After 30 minutes laying there, the pain said ‘nope MF’er’ ya not gonna sleep here!’

3 Likes

So back to the screen will help you sleep? :yum:

1 Like

Naw cuz, it’s back to setting up, that helps ease the pains. Then it’s back to laying down to ease the pains off again. etc, etc, Repeat, ad nauseam…sleep or no, is irrelevant.I don’t sleep for very long any time, at best is 1.5hrs.

Since my chair I use to set in is right here at my desk, I might as well turn on the computer and help take my mind off shit.
lol it takes me 5 minutes to get the 15’ straight line between my bed and this chair.

Yeah, I know. I get it. It sucks not being able to be in one position for to long.

1 Like