Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 4)

Good morning JP and the rest of ya OGs too!

1 Like

Good morning Johnny, good morning @buck90, good morning OG’s.

2 Likes

Good Morning OG!

Started to come on at 1:30… But I couldn’t make it out to the desk even with the rollaround walker… I really need to get a mobility scooter, I guess. The wife and sons are onto me about that.

8 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @buck90 @Greenfingers & OG.

Happy Fruesday @Abbbian !

5 Likes

lol Sleeping in this morning cuz?
Friday is over rated!

Oh wait… this is Tuesday! Damn

5 Likes

I did sleep a little late.

Have a great day my friend!

4 Likes

Don’t work too hard cuz, and you also have a good day!

5 Likes

I see folks starting to get up and about now.
Good morning @Greenfingers & @buck90 & @BIGJ !

4 Likes

Running behind here, don’t help I am smoking a doobie and reading though…
I have got to make my STS spray today if I want to use it this run. Other than procrastination, no reason it shouldn’t have been made and applied already.

3 Likes

Hey! lol Nothing wrong in getting your attitude adjusted first thing… helps to face the day!

1 Like

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed , Good morning OG. I’ve been up about an hour , having a cup of coffee and checking out the news , see what the weather gonna be like today. Will be headed off to work shortly :+1::+1::v:

3 Likes

Yah i usually don’t see you on when I get up @JohnnyPotseed so a special good morning to you!

3 Likes

lol That’s because I’m up and down so much. You come on during my down periods mostly, I guess. lol
Went to bed around 12:30 last night, got up at 1:30, back down at 2:00, then up again at 3:30… about my usual night lol

Actually thinking about laying back down in a bit, pain is starting to bother me

3 Likes

Morning JP!
Don’t say it!! Might wake @CanuckistanPete up! :shushing_face: :upside_down_face: :sweat_smile: :laughing:
Morning everyone!!
Great T. to all
Have an awesome Friday brother!! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
:100: :v:

6 Likes

molrning everybody

5 Likes

Morning y’all.
I’m off to the doctor again. Glad that last injection finally took! Just gotta report back.

3 Likes

Mornin’ OG!

3 Likes

Spring has Sprung!
Happy growing OG :green_heart::v:

5 Likes

Morning folks! It’s looking like today could go either way. Started out out very strong though.

4 Likes

got me a rosin press ordered, kinda excited to get pressing. still got to order some parchment paper but that’s all I’m lacking I believe

I have one enail - what’s y’all’s favorite dab rigs? Mine is a bee-nail brand

3 Likes