Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 4)

Rain starting Saturday thru Monday here means I got to get on the yard work one evening after I get home, just great.
Ordered my rosin press late Sunday evening and it came in yesterday - I’ll get to unbox it this w/e cause I sure didn’t expect it that soon.

Been a stressful morning already, mixed up the STS and had to do all that math making a small batch - probably did something wrong but we shall see

3 Likes

Sprinkle here. Rain in the forecast for today and tomorrow. April showers early.:peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Good morning friends! Hump Day, it is!

3 Likes

happy hump day everbody

3 Likes

My burning machine is sending me messages.:joy:

2 Likes

Morning y’all
…and it’s snowing. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

5 Likes

Morning folks. It’s dayriffic out there.

4 Likes

Morning Johnny!
Morning @Slick1, @blowdout2269, @Greenfingers, @olschool and @BigMike55!!
Morning everyone!
Great Wed. to all!
@MoBilly Hope everything went ok with procedure. Had just jumped in, so, didn’t really check previous posts!!
:100: :pray: :v:
:sunglasses:

7 Likes

Morning everybody! @Abbbian @blowdout2269 @Slick1 @olschool @Greenfingers @BigMike55 @crownpoodle @CanuckistanPete @buck90 and @JohnnyPotseed

I think that’s everyone so far lol have a great day.

5 Likes

I think the short one is trying to plan to roll them, but the tallest is pointing out the canes.
:grin:

3 Likes

Good morning all!

4 Likes

You make fun of the canes but they need them because of a horrible stagecoach accident.

2 Likes

Good morning everyone! Now back to coffee and staring out the window or at my phone :joy:

3 Likes

Took 1/2 day off today and I’ll make it up this weekend whilst it’s raining. I hate giving up hours but have been struggling trying to keep up with life.
So I was mixing my STS and sometimes my hands do t do exactly what my brain tells the. To do so I didn’t exactly “slowly mix part B into part A”
Is this mix bad or does normal STS mixture look like that? I said F’ it and treated the plant anyway :man_shrugging:

Good evening y’all!

2 Likes

“If the solution turns brownish gray, it usually means that the reaction failed as the different ingredients didn’t mix properly.”

4 Likes

thanks for sharing.

great

2 Likes

Do you have enough to make more? I could possibly send a small amount your way if needed.

1 Like

That is very kind of you but think the batch I just made is OK, it’s clear anyway.
Ya know, I even forgot to attach the picture of the mucked up mix and you pinpointed it anyway :joy:
JP, hope you don’t mind me posting away in here
1st and second mixes

@Slammedsonoma420 send me your details and I’ll send ya a flip of something for being such a standup OG

1 Like

I did the mixing, etc.back when I first tried it. So-so success. Started last year, I just buy the STS & CS ready made on Amazon, of course. Cheap and works easy, no muss, no fuss. or that ‘one-n-done’ spray also. eliteXelite

Dang lol I just checked it out on Amazon, and it’s gone up to $70/bottle now! Glad I don’t need any! lol

4 Likes

Very well used silicone bowl w/glass insert. lol Frankenstein bud packed, then layer of hash, and topped with a flattened ball of rosin… on top of smoking numerous doobies, lol…

7 Likes