Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 4)

Just looking at that about knocked me out

3 Likes

That’s our evening relaxing lol

Somethings burning, can ya smell it?
lol took the pic an hour ago, then forgot to post it as a ‘tease’ lol.

2 Likes

lol, now that is one disreputable bowl… er, I mean well used… yeah, that’s it! lol We clean it every week or two, actually.
The insert gets cleaned every day or so, though.

2 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed and company!

4 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning @buck90, good morning OG’s. Rise and shine my friends.:peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @buck90 @Greenfingers & OG.

9 Likes

It’s such a pleasure to hear the birds again as I roll out of bed to check OG.

Good morning OG!

8 Likes

MORNING EVERYONe

5 Likes

Morning JP! OGers and OGettes!!
Morning @olschool, @lophophora.ca, @CanuckistanPete (Happy Sliday!! :upside_down_face: :face_with_hand_over_mouth: ), @Greenfingers and @buck90!!!
Great Thursday to all!!
:partying_face: :sunglasses: :100:

9 Likes

PREY, the term you meant is PREY.

Morning everyone!!!

12 Likes

Good morning my friends! Looks like it’s a good thing I live on a ridge. ~ 2 1/2" expected today.

11 Likes

They have classes for the super rich on how to dress down while travelling.

Whole class consists of: go buy a wardrobe from zellers and wear it for awhile so it doesn’t look new.

I tell Mrs Foreigner not to bring 5k worth of camera gear and she looks at me like I’m an idiot.

9 Likes

Morning folks!

6 Likes

Morning, Rock Stars.
Hope you all have a good day.

6 Likes

Good Morning OG!

5 Likes

Gooooood morning JP & OG!

3 Likes

Wake and bake treated me well this morning. I had some ISS Bubble Hash that I ground up a couple days ago. Packed a bit in my bong. Topped with a little Skywalker I had left in the tray from yesterday. Just to get the hash warmed up good. Holy farts. I am totally ripped right now.

4 Likes

LOL too funny my daughter and her friend just tested out some killer queen not even cured just dried they are both irostified and doing online schoolwork and live classes tooo funny i dont smoke during the day anymore but you can bet this evenings festivities…

4 Likes

Good morning JP. Good morning everyone

4 Likes

Good morning OG

5 Likes