Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 4)

Good morning JP. Good morning everyone. Happy almost weekend :joy::joy:

4 Likes

Good morning my friends!

5 Likes

Welcome to another glorious Friday, OG. Thank god. Have a great day!

6 Likes

Mrs Foreigner calls us the “nerd-o’s”

6 Likes

lol I’ve been called worse! … Much worse, lol
But having a shared interest is always great, too! The boss and me enjoy working together.

3 Likes

Holly hell. We’ve got another foot of snow in the last 24hrs!

1 Like

Damn cuz! As much as I hate snow, and as much as you’ve gotten… I can’t ‘like’ thatun! Sorry to hear it. Looks like you’re going to need to hunker down awhile.

1 Like

I really miss having big time snows. In Boston we had plenty, but I remember spending the winter in Vermont on year. Those boys get SNOW.

2 Likes

Had to shovel all new paths to the dogs, chickens, and goats. My back is hurting. My doctor says I’m pushing it to hard. Eff that! I gotta heal up and get back to work. This is just training, lol.
Though I’m blessed to have a neighbor just up the road has got a skid steer that I am welcome to use when ever I want. There no way in hell I would manage most of my property without it.

3 Likes

Having good neighbors can make all the difference in the world!

5 Likes

Oh absolutely!

1 Like

I want to get my wife where she can grow some Autos or something. I thought Autos since seed to smoke is pretty straightforward and a bit quicker. If she saw Dispo prices she might pay more attention.

1 Like

You have to bear in mind cuz, Rose has been with me through 40 yrs of growing. lol She wasn’t ‘into’ it at all at first. But over the 40yrs together she’s gradually came to a change of heart, and enjoys the growing.
@crownpoodle lol in other words cuz. Ya gotta wear em down, little by little!
When we first got together, after awhile (it’s hard to hide from your other half) she damn near went ballistic when she found out I grow Ganja! lol

9 Likes

I force Mrs Foreigner to take tests like “what is going on with this leaf and why?” She’d be a good grower.

3 Likes

Ok I’m done :rofl: I had to catch my breath there. I got a visual of me trying to ‘force’ this gal… lol just typing that made me start laughing again!
I do similar, but she’s usually the one comes to me with ‘honey, what’s up with this plant’? type questions, she says she wants to know
Or, i point out any problems
But, always explain things, so she knows what to do, etc.

3 Likes

Well force is a strong word. I encourage her education.

2 Likes

:scream: :rofl: :crazy_face: :wink: :+1:

Now there’s a word I can go with!
Same here. I encourage her education no matter what she’s trying to learn. I helped her through 2 college diplomas.

2 Likes

Yes much better.

She likes it and knows all the tricks. She wants me to setup an organic lettuce garden but this is also a trick.

3 Likes

We had 3 garden areas at the old place. for over 20 yrs, now in this fairly new place, we just can’t do it anymore. She’s got medical issues, same as me. So we don’t do much more than grow the Ganja, lol.

5 Likes

Good Night OG!

and

Good Morning OG!

9 Likes