Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 4)

Good morning Doug!

3 Likes

Morning bud.

2 Likes

Good afternoon, looks like rain :umbrella:

3 Likes

We’re starting to get the front of a 2-day rain event. Today and tomorrow, after that, lol it’s clear skies and nice temps, high 50s to lower 70s.

3 Likes

Getting stoned and listening to this awesome album on vinyl.

6 Likes

Afternoon OG. Frigging teeth. I hate the dentist. Cuts into all kinds of the time I planned to waste.

6 Likes

lol I hated dentists also cuz… But now, I have no teeth, so all good! lol No mo dental work.

I’m feeling my age tonight, hoping to finally get some rest! Usually after a few days of not sleeping very much, I’ll pass out for several hours, if not more.
lol… I hope, I hope…

We’ve got our ‘usual’ evening delight packed and fixing to burn it down!
So, I’ll cyas all on the morrow… as ‘once more into the breech’ I go!

:scream: :wink: :rofl: :crazy_face: :+1:

4 Likes

Good morning O-h my goodness, it’s not even 5am.

Time to go will myself unconscious for another hour.

6 Likes

you are getting sleepy

5 Likes

It’s only 4:20, but I had a great laydown.

3 Likes

Good morning JP, @lophophora.ca @Foreigner
Everyone enjoy your Friday

6 Likes

I’m going back to sleep at some point I’m sure.

5 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s. @Foreigner @buck90 @lophophora.ca . Let’s get the party started, right after this coffee kicks in. Happy Friday everyone.:peace_symbol:

7 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @lophophora.ca @Foreigner @buck90 @Greenfingers & OG.

Happy F-F-Friday @Abbbian and everyone else.

13 Likes

morning everyone hope you feelin better @JohnnyPotseed

8 Likes

Good Morning OG!
Layed down 12:00, I only woke up for a short around 2:30 and again at 4:15, then up at 6. I feel pretty good! lol

9 Likes

Morning everyone. Hope my Okie buds made it ok through the storms last night.

7 Likes

I was wondering about how the plants did down there for several of my fellow Okie growers. Hope they made it through alright!
Saw the weather maps showing y’all caught it a lot worse than here.

1 Like

Well that’s a couple hours strung together @JohnnyPotseed . After almost 3 hours at the dentist yesterday, I knew my back was gonna want to “chat” with me all night. I was a little behind, now I’m further behind. We’ll get 'er done. Always do.
And a fine good morning to “the OG weed nerds” as the missus collectively refers to ya all. Bet ya been called worse.

4 Likes

Morning folks. I think it’s Friday so there’ that :thinking:

6 Likes