Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 4)

I use that word quite often my one buddy use to get mad at me for saying he was acting like a derelict at times :rofl:

4 Likes

Derelict’s, That must have been a common saying my buds dad used it, We had one. The guys who walked down the street in their leather jackets, we called the sidewalk commandos as we’d drive past them as teenagers.

5 Likes

10-Fun-Saturday-Memes-For-A-Great-Weekend-48733-2

2062947885c76caafcbc9cf52deb9cda_mob

Happy Saturday Johnny and the G’s!

11 Likes

We were just joking the other day at work saying …how the weekends Fly by to fast when you have things to do …if you want to make it last …do absolutely nothing haha
Kind of what we r doing today besides checking the chick’s and a household chores
here or there …crappy weather out

5 Likes

We call them street tufts (like tough) as they just spring out of the ground with silly hair, tufts.

4 Likes

Turns out, YES, Bears DO sh_t in the woods… muwahaha.

Both PePe’s are up brother… fingers crossed for a girly

8 Likes

Morning All!
Got a few storms moving thru so had coffee and a smoke on the porch.
The dog? Under the bed, skeeered so gonna have to wrestle her out in a few so she vcan do her business

5 Likes

morning everyone have a blessed day what the hell am i up for

back to the rack

9 Likes

Morning peeps. I think it’s morning my eyes haven’t focused yet.

9 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @Carty @buck90 @olschool @Foreigner & OG.

10 Likes

Good Morning OG!

12 Likes

Morning folks!

Yesterday I went to the CannExpo (in Toronto), which was the first event I’ve attended since covid!
I saw only 1 other mask wearer during the 5 hours I was on site so I had a steep learning curve but am grateful everyone was very respectful! I still mask up as my partner has a compromised immune system and I’d rather be safe than sorry any day.

Anyways, 2 things happened that really made me smile… The first was that unlike many folk there I wasn’t searching for freebies but looking for info for my practice, so I got SOOO much info and contacts… but as a direct result of my genuine inquiry the folks I talked to all asked to give me merch so by the end of the day this is what I took home:

I did purchase 2 things:

at 50% off retail price! Now I will not “Grow Blind”!

And:

for about 1/4 of what they usually cost in a retail outfit! It’s got my own “Horny Horse Cherry Red Shitfest” in there now as it’ll be “Pigeon’s Private Reserve”.

Also spoke long with a packaging design company and a testing lab that’s a 20 minute drive from my home!!!

“Canadian Sorry” for the overshare, I’m just wired on coffee from waking up to early and this was so positive of a moment I hope it spreads that positiveness to all y’all wonderful people!

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY!!!

:v:

10 Likes

Looks like you had fun!

3 Likes

Thanks @JohnnyPotseed I did!

My anxiety was at 110% the entire time so my bipolar mania kicked in overdrive and therefore I was a social “leaf on the wind” and prob to intense for have of the stoners :rofl:

3 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s. It was crazy windy yesterday and last night, gonna be lots of firewood being cleaned up. Enjoy your Sunday.

7 Likes

Morning everyone. Have a Great Sunday.

7 Likes

I hope the only damage you had was with trees you are not fond of. Also bonus free firewood!

3 Likes

I have a couple hundred acres all around me wetlands behind me and farm fields on either side of me. I bought some farm property 30 years ago and had a house built. I had trees moved to my back yard so I had some shade. They’re all fifty foot tall now. I’ve probably planted another twenty or so over the years. I have neighbors but there’s a football field worth of property between us. I like my privacy lol.

3 Likes

Good morning all!
@Pigeonman
I hate to sound dumb but… here goes.
What is this?

11 Likes

I’m guessing stash jar?

5 Likes