Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 4)

Morning fine folks of OG, and the rest of you too!

7 Likes

I’m thinking you might be right. The holes in the lid got me to wondering. Maybe a humidity pack goes in the lid??

3 Likes

Correct & Correct!

It’s air-tight with Boveda pack in the top. Now my HHCRSF is in it’s “shiny” new home curing away.

4 Likes

Nice choice on it’s inaugural run!

1 Like

Morning JP!
Morning @CanuckistanPete and all other OGers!
Great Sunday to all!!
A green one!! :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :sunglasses:
:100: :v: :partying_face:

6 Likes

Morning everyone!
Just getting dumped on again, lol. I swear, this winter will never end…

3 Likes

Good morning everyone. And for hope

11 Likes
1 Like

Hey @JohnnyPotseed
Can I borrow $1,600?
I found this on eBay!

I kid you not!

I think it’s a steal at that price! What do you think?
:rofl:

4 Likes

I see a butt not a heart.

3 Likes

:rofl:
You would! lol

2 Likes

If it was $1600 CDN I could see it, but in US funds that a total ripoff!

4 Likes

It would be just my luck to get stoned with a bad case of munchies that end up costing me $1,600!

3 Likes

But did you know that the Crocus pollen is what is used as Saffron. One of the most expensive spices there is. And the scientific name of the Crocus is Crocus Sativa. I ain’t making this shit up.

6 Likes

Wasn’t aware that saffron was Crocus pollen!
Wasn’t till 4-5 years ago that I learned Vanilla came from a species of Orchid !
No wonder that s*it is so expensive !!

5 Likes

That’s two of us. I did know it is really expensive

2 Likes

Yup! Hell if it could be made with Cannabis pollen, @DougDawson would be a gazzillionaire. Haha.

3 Likes

Quite a few years back, I planted a section of our garden with the most potent Opium poppies, along with some crocus sativus . The coastal heat/humidity was not kind to them…
I kept remembering the opiated hash in Nam, lol. Which was my reason for planting. But that experiment went belly-up.

4 Likes

@Oldjoints & @MoBilly
This is the 6 Peanut Butter Breath left from the cuttings @mobilly sent me. The humidity dome was left off too long in the hardening process one day, and the tops got crispy. But all 6 rooted nicely and went into 12" pots. So far, there is new growth on several and all are still growing, so I left em alone to see how many can fully recover. As you can see, some have new growth, a couple are still in ‘recovery mode’.

lol pretty sad looking bunch, but i have hopes for several of em! 4 out of 6 have new growth, and the second pic is the best of the 6.
Now to see which are boys and which are girls! lol

12 Likes

I know, lol. That’s a pretty grim sight. But not every plant turns into a ‘perfect grow’. Some take a turn, before they get with the program and grow right! lol I’ve not had many failures, but figured I’d show this ‘half-fail’… I say that because most of them ARE recovering, even though you can tell they stressed, down to 1 finger leaves.

8 Likes