Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 4)

Here’s my failure from today!
Tried to dig out my little hoop house. I’m getting antsy about popping some veggie seeds, lol.

That’s as far as I could get today. That snow is waist deep on the downhill side and has layers of ice in it from thawing and freezing over and over. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

5 Likes

Damn! That’s just too much snow cuz!

3 Likes

You’re tellin me!
This has been one hell of a winter. I guess we kinda need it though…considering the drought.
Looks like the Easter eggs might need to be hidden inside this year! Hehe

2 Likes

The wife and me were just talking about the amounts of snow hitting everywhere. It’s actually going to be good for a lot of areas, but too much on others. Mother nature is pissed!

3 Likes

Yes she is.
I mean, snow at the beach in Cali? Like wtf…

2 Likes

Meanwhile up here we had way less than normal. If it wasn’t for what we got late Feb/ early March we barely had any. I used my snowblower 5 times total I think. I’d probably normally use it 15-20 times.

3 Likes

This has been the mildest winter for us in the 5 yrs we’ve been in this place. only a couple light dustings of snow. I’m just damn glad we’re not in any of the areas with footage!

4 Likes

Welcome back @MoBilly ! How was the party? I see you looked at the pics I posted of those PBB I got from you. Whatcha think cuz? lol Pretty rough huh? But… 4 outta the 6 are showing new growth coming. So I have faith that Rose n me will bring em back strong! The 4 at least, lol. Usually, if that center doesn’t come back, the plant probably won’t survive.

2 Likes

You only need one to live and three have visible growth so I believe these are going to do fine

2 Likes

lol look closer cuz, there’s 4 with new growth coming. :grinning: :+1:
It’ll take a while for them to start growing like they should, but that’s alright, lol. We got time

That first one has the new growth hidden down in the middle. But visible if you look close
A lot easier to spot in the real lol
They were originally your babies, right? @herojuana.tom ?

2 Likes

If I were a betting man I’d say they will come back

just because you say they will that’s where I will put my $

good evening y’all, a tornado came thru not far from us this morning was pretty bad for some folks. luckily we were spared any damage

4 Likes

That’s good news cuz! Glad y’all ok. We’ve been watching about that one on the ground for over an hour in Mississippi. Feel for them folks!
We’re not in great shape, but still found a little cash to send donation to Red Cross for the relief efforts there.

3 Likes

you are good people Johnny

4 Likes

I did indeed see that fourth one, but I am savage and would not be so patient with it once I had one I could focus on blowing up. No, the PBB isn’t mine, I have not run it yet personally. At first I didn’t like the peanut terps, but they have definitely grown on me the more I smoke it

1 Like

Sorry, I was thinking they came from you to MoBilly.
Not sure just how many we’ll let live, gotta see if any boys first before any decisions. When we were running lots of plants, they’d all be gone now, lol. Times change

1 Like

No worries, lol… Times have definitely changed and I sure do miss having the space to hunt big numbers. Nowadays so many people are hunting that I find it easier to just run the gems that others find :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

lol That’s one way for sure. I can’t help myself though. Someone finds a ‘gem’ and i gotta just go and cross it with another ‘gem’ ! lol

We’ve just got so much room here now that the commercial end is shuttered, you can shoot a scatter-gun in there and not hit anything

5 Likes

I think cyas in the daylight hours.
Good night OG!

2 Likes

Have a good night Johnny. :first_quarter_moon_with_face:

4 Likes

Nope lol Sleep is playing ‘hide-n-seek’ with me tonight!

So

Good Morning OG!

8 Likes