Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 4)

Good morning @MoBilly

3 Likes

Mornin’ @Emeraldgreen

3 Likes

Good morning @Kronnkk

2 Likes

Afternoon fellas . Been down and out from a toothache …it’s turning me into a monster .Some time in the room with the ladies is needed.ASAP

3 Likes

Sounds like you have your ‘therapy’ figured out there, cuz! lol Toothaches can be some serious stuff though, so head to the dentist and stop being a hardhead! lol

I speak from experience, lol I hate dentist/doctor…

edit… lol, that’s a bit strong. So let me rephrase it. I hate going to the dentist/doctor. Lot of em are pretty decent folks, lol.

3 Likes

You can’t sleep on a toothache. If it keeps you up at night then its almost certainly a small cavity which is leaking bacteria into your nerve canal, causing infection which requires a root canal :nerd_face:

Hope you feel better soon!

4 Likes

buenas noches, mis compadres y comadres. Cyas in the daylight hours!
Goodnight OG!

4 Likes

Morning OG. My wife’s super conservative old friend was in town from Nova Scotia. Sweetest woman ever, but naive as they come. She didn’t fall off the turnip truck, she drove the damn thing. She asked the missus what I do to occupy my time. She knows I’m damaged and she was being sincere. “Oh he keeps us in beautiful flowers and such.” “Oh how nice of him”. You betcha.

10 Likes

Morning @crownpoodle
Morning OG!

6 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning @Rabeats2093, @crownpoodle, good morning OG’s happy Tuesday friends.:peace_symbol:

7 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @crownpoodle @Rabeats2093 and @Greenfingers
Won’t be long and the rest of ya will be up so happy Tuesday to ALL

7 Likes

Mornin’ @JohnnyPotseed @crownpoodle @Rabeats2093 @Greenfingers @buck90 & OG.

Tuesday it is…

8 Likes

Good morrow OG

Coffee check. Looking at vacant Promix check. World domination…working on it.

6 Likes

Mrs Foreigner says I don’t bring her flowers and I say I have created infinite flowers for her daily enjoyment.

5 Likes

Good Morning OG!

9 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed , good morning OG. Another fun filled day of going to WORK. Hope everyone has a great day. :+1::+1::v:

6 Likes

morning everybody in OG land

6 Likes

Morning y’all.

5 Likes

Good morning all you Kool Kats of Kannabis.

6 Likes

My wife is quite clear which flowers are important. I used to barter with a hippie chick with a flower stand. My wife got both.

6 Likes