Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 4)

Trading flowers for flowers is a very good move.

6 Likes

Morning ladies and germs of OG!

5 Likes

Good morning all!
:pray:t4:

4 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @MoBilly @Kronnkk
Good morning everyone
Outa likes :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

4 Likes

Good morning @Emeraldgreen . :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey @Rabeats2093 I’ll trade you that tooth for my L4-5 “disc”, or lack thereof this morning.

4 Likes

Mornin’ :v:

3 Likes

Afternoon JP!
Afternoon everyone!!
:v: :sunglasses: :100: :hugs:

4 Likes

the storms I mentioned the other day, well we finally had time to go and look. ef-3 the damage is pretty severe, but thankfully no fatalities. I’ll share a couple pics but they can’t describe the damage enough

be thankful for what you have because it can be gone in a minute

6 Likes

That’s terrible cuz! I’ve been in,& through, several tornadoes over the years. You never forget what them things can do.Luckiest I got was one bounced overhead, either side of me looked similar to that. Worst I ever got was a broken finger.
But there… no words. I can’t ‘like’ them pics, cuz. Sorry.
No fatalities? Now that’s great news!

4 Likes

I remember standing on the porch at my friend Jeff’s place in town. We were partying some and just walked out to check out the storm. It went from wow to OH SHIT in a split second! I dove inside when a 12’ ~ 4x4 drove into the dirt ten feet away from me.
The house to the right of his was nothing but foundation and half a block in that direction was all but leveled.
I came that close to one. I’ll never forget that night.

4 Likes

Ha ha! I blame you @JohnnyPotseed ! You introduced me to resin!
:rofl:

2 Likes

The schoolbus/motorhome conversion we were traveling in. Stopped in Texas, we saw the sky go black and heard, then saw it coming. Threw the pups and kids into the bus, Rose was laying the ladder down that we used to access the rooftop deck. I grabbed her and jumped into the bus. As I did the damn thing bounced about100’ from us right over our heads. Her feet went straight out the door, I had one arm wrapped around the metal pipe that goes floor to ceiling & the other around her. The boys thought it was ‘fun’ and wanted me to hold them like that! (8, 7, 6) It landed again about the same distance on other side of us. No one hurt though!

5 Likes

Glad y’all are ok. That sounds terrifying!
And yes, I agree. Be thankful for every breath of life and the people that love you. Because it can all be gone in the blink of an eye.

:peace_symbol::heart:

3 Likes

My bad, cuz! Just toss the rest out…
I wanna be a fly on the wall to see that happen! :rofl: :wink: :scream: :+1:

OH that’ll happen… never.
:laughing:
But yeah, It’s a very humbling experience to look at what the unleashed power of nature is like.

4 Likes

Ok guys n gals. I’m getting offline, the boss fixed me some pancakes, slathered in butter and Maple syrup and a nice side if sausage. lol
Goodnight OG!

5 Likes

Sounds good to me.
Have a great night Johnny.

4 Likes

Good night @JohnnyPotseed

I’d get off line for that also :drooling_face:

4 Likes

Good night bro!

4 Likes