Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 4)

I haven’t been around enough lately so I thought I’d pop over and say goodnight.
Goodnight. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Good night everyone

3 Likes

If tonight is like every other night, I might or might not come on, but I’ll be awake a couple different times off n on, lol

5 Likes

Good morning everyone, gonna be a fine Sunday around these parts. Hope you enjoy yours too

5 Likes

Good Morning OG!

8 Likes

Good morning and great Sunday to you and Mrs. Potseed!
:v: :seedling:

Great Sunday to all!!
:sunglasses: :hugs: :partying_face:

5 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @buck90 @Abbbian & OG.

Wait, it’s Sunday @Abbbian? Man I am messed up, yesterday was Monday.

10 Likes

lol
Ya buncha early risers, yas!

5 Likes

Good morning Johnny good morning @buck90, @Abbbian, good morning OG’s. My wife volunteered me to get a washer for a work friend. I can’t say no because I have to live with her😂

6 Likes

Good morning everyone.
Nap time now for me. :rofl:

5 Likes

@CanuckistanPete Morning brother! :cry: :sweat_smile: :face_with_hand_over_mouth: Still have the whole day to plan and execute such enterprise! Bring all days into a halt!!
Suggest waiting for next Friday though!! :laughing: :sunglasses: :cowboy_hat_face: :shushing_face: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :exploding_head:
Happ Srunday Pete!! :anguished:

6 Likes

I love Srunday…it’s my frunday!

5 Likes

That’s one of the good things about getting older & retiring lol every day is Saturday! Just don’t run towards it, lol.

‘It’ being retirement…

7 Likes

Morning folks!

:hugs:

6 Likes

Morning OG! Something something Sunday I need coffee.

5 Likes

Part of the daily breakfast of champions!

2 Likes

I waste zero time. I walk directly to the keurig to make a cup and start getting it into me asap every morning. I may wait 3 hours to eat breakfast but not for coffee!

6 Likes

8 Likes

Brings new meaning to the term “boofin’ that Columbian”.

4 Likes

ugh! I think I’ll stick with just drinking it, thnx! lol

3 Likes