Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 4)

Morning y’all! Hope the weather is treating you better. Just took quite a beating.

4 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly glad to hear that your moving about better today

4 Likes

Morning folks!

5 Likes

Upper 70s yesterday, upper 60s today. Sunshine & blue skies.

4 Likes

Morning everyone. Hope life finds you well today!
As for me, ugh…first week back to work has absolutely kicked my ass! Been on ice and heat all night. Gonna try and walk it off later. :+1:
Y’all have a wonderful day! :slightly_smiling_face:

:peace_symbol::heart:

6 Likes

Damn! Barn has a couple leaks in old roof. We patched all holes and cool sealed the roof a couple times when we first got the place. But it’s in need of more after a few years. The price for 5gal bucket has gone through the roof! Over $360.00!! I’m thinking we just get a heavy duty tarp for less than half that and that should do the job until better days, lol.

Actually the barn roof took almost 7 gal last time, if I remember right. So, tarp would be a LOT cheaper! lol
Buying the ‘cheap stuff’ ($160.00/5gal) would be a waste… that shit is more just paint than anything! Need the Elastomeric
The top 3 brands at Lowes or Home Depot are all the same price at $just over $360/5gal, each for white elastomeric compound, which does a decent job, lasts a few years, if you do a good coat.

7 Likes

The price of building right now is insane. I can’t believe the increase in material costs.
People are still building

4 Likes

IKR? But repairs on stuff don’t wait, since they only get worse with time. So ya gotta just bite the bullet and get-er-done.

4 Likes

We’ve been wanting to watch this new ‘Avatar, The Way of Water’. Amazon gave me a $6.00 credit gift, lol. The movie is $3.99 to watch… so, it’s free! Cyas later good people, the wife and me are settling in for a movie night. lol

10 Likes

Same here. Probably gonna rope my wife into a horror flick though, lol. Enjoy the date night bud!
:+1:

3 Likes

Damn! It’s the first Avatar,lol. Guess we’ll just watch something else, cause i ain’t paying $20.00 to watch ‘Way of Water’! Catch it later, lol. Cost less

6 Likes

Enjoy y’alls evening, I’m beat and late to bed. Nighty night

2 Likes

Y’all ever watch The Shape of Water?

2 Likes

Not spam whatsoever, I watch new movies on lookmovie2.to, a random site I found. They just put that movie on the site. No sign up or anything, just type and hit play. Just food for thought

2 Likes

Yep, it was a decent movie.

Thinking, lol might check it out, thnx cuz

1 Like

I like Guillermo Del Torro, but decent yes.
For a woman screwing a fish monster. :rofl:

1 Like

Del Toro was part of why we watched the movie. He did a good job directing, like most of his stuff.

Did you ever watch the FX series The Strain?
We really enjoyed it.

1 Like

Sounds familiar.
Stoned AF atm lol nothing unusual there though, lol. Wife has something pulled up to watch now
Cyas in the morrow!
Goodnight OG!

4 Likes

It’s the from the mind of Del Toro.
We’re not really into vampire flicks. But we couldn’t get enough of that series.

The kids about asleep, so we’re bout to do the same. G night bud.

3 Likes