Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 4)

82 atm, with 84 forecast high today. Crazy weather , in a couple days the forecast says in the high 30s for low lol

4 Likes

Warm here today, rain coming in for Easter weekend so probably gonna work Saturday.
The pollen count is awful right now but gonna go smoke on the front porch anyway.

Good evening Johnny and Company

3 Likes

You guys are really rubbing it in. I’ve got about another foot of snow in the last 24hrs, and it ain’t stopping until tomorrow night. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
Don’t get me wrong, I love the snow. But enough is enough already, lol.
A real heat wave coming this weekend. Might be 50°F +! :rofl:

4 Likes

Then comes the melt flood. :face_vomiting:

4 Likes

I used to love the snow, especially hunting during a light snow storm. Now I am content reading about the snow in other places and glad it’s not here.

5 Likes

When there was snow, as a kid, we’d run barefoot on it, lol. Now…? Hell no!

4 Likes

I still go out barefoot in it, lol.

5 Likes

An early morning just after 1" of moist snow has dropped is my most favorite time to walk the timber. If the wind is quiet and the sun is, somewhat, out… that is a special moment.

7 Likes

Yeah, people are seriously concerned about that.
But I’m way up the “hill”, so not I.
Probably gonna try and find some time to go fill sandbags for the town if I can. Our company usually donates a few tons of sand when needed.

4 Likes

@blowdout2269, cuz that’s awesome of you, and your company! Always appreciate folks who ‘do’ something and not just ‘say’ something…

3 Likes

OG, this bowl’s for you! :wink: :+1:

10 Likes

Looks like a great bowl to me! :grinning: :crazy_face: :v:

2 Likes

Yeah, and tbh…filling sand bags absolutely sucks, lol

1 Like

lol been there, done that. Amongst other stuff. But them days are done & gone for me. Donations are about it for me and the boss now, and those sparingly.

2 Likes

Hump Day
Good Morning JP and all!

4 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @buck90 & OG.

Happy Wedriday @Abbbian

7 Likes

Morning JP!
Morning @CanuckistanPete! Happy Frednesday!! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Morning everyone!!
Great Wed. to all!!
:100: :v: :honeybee: :seedling:

7 Likes

Good morning Johnny good morning @CanuckistanPete @Abbbian @buck90 good morning OG’s, Walkinstien are popping.

11 Likes

Good Morning OG!

9 Likes

I leave barefoot marks in the snow all the time… to freak out my neighbours. It’s working.

Hot damn I woke up in a jolt this am! Turns out, it was a REAL JOLT! :cloud_with_lightning_and_rain:

Some SERIOUSLY strong thunderstorms going on right now! Like biblical! :open_mouth:

7 Likes