Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 4)

Good mmmmorning all you wild ass pot smoking dissident deviants!

5 Likes

I’ve been hitting the vape pen for too long already….

4 Likes

Morning everyone.
Up and at 'em.
Headed to Tulsa in a few minutes to see my buds, @Oldjoints and @JohnnyPotseed
It’s a good 2+ hour drive.

12 Likes

Woo party road trip!

4 Likes

Good morning everyone. Hope you all have a great day !

4 Likes

Well folks the hondurans/mexicans came in 35 men deep pushed our crew of 5 right off the job come to find out we r now …FIRED !?

1 Like

@Rabeats2093 ,
Well crap on a cracker man!! I hope you have something lined up to keep yourself going.
I’m afraid this country is in for a lot of that. Sometimes I wish I could vent about political things on here since this is the only social media that I do. I understand why it is not permissible. I actually agree with that. I used to enjoy debating before it was replace by hating.
So sad.

4 Likes

Sorry brother.that happened here 20yrs ago, but to the Cubans, Puerto Ricans, Colombians, Argentinans, Dominicans. The entire Caribbean basically. They will do computer work for pennies of what it should cost just to put you out of business. Or work for you, learn the whole trade and open their own business.

1 Like

I’m not putting a like on either of these posts. I definitely see times are a changing.

4 Likes

Sorry to hear that @Rabeats2093, that really sucks.

2 Likes

@Rabeats2093 that f)&@ing blows! You going to be ok?

2 Likes

Man cuz, that sux to hear! Hopefully you land on your feet, arunning!

3 Likes

Sorry to hear that kind of news, @Rabeats2093 I hope you have something to fall back on.:peace_symbol:

3 Likes

I should like to have some Ice Cream Cake X Frankie fem seeds. This something that can happen?

Listening to some Black Sabbath this AM and thought about you @JohnnyPotseed thinking I bet JP has this recorded.

2 Likes

I have pollinated some Ice Cream Cake with fem Frankenstein dust, cuz. The beans will actually be ready in a few weeks.

lol yes I actually do happen to have a good bit of Black Sabbath, among others!

7 Likes

Good to be able to hang out with you and @Oldjoints today. Zee said she will come next time.

8 Likes

Rose was hoping she’d be with ya this trip, lol. Good to know, tell her we said hey!
But the visit was great, even if short. lol But we understand, that’s a long haul!

lol @BigMike55 if you look for, but can’t find your guitar pick… Rose found it here!

11 Likes

That’s super awesome that you guys are such great friends and get to hang out! Hope you had a great day!

3 Likes

Cuz, lol it’s ALWAYS a great day when I have 2 of my friends here to visit. it def helps to brighten my days!
Hell, lol … them coming to visit me, made my week!

10 Likes

That’s cool y’all get to hang out every now and then, bet it was a good time.

1 Like