Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 4)

just a tokin n joking, cuz. lol

4 Likes

toking on some killer weed was assumed since you mentioned BM misplaced his guitar pick

3 Likes

Frankenstein… lol

5 Likes

Someone gifted me a bit of concentrate to smoke. That pick must have fell out of my pocket when I was checking to make sure I had my gift.
And yes, we had a big ol’ time. Smokin’, jokin’ and messing with cuttings to make clones. What’s not to like?

11 Likes

Hey now cuz, lol. I had over 1/4lb the last rosin run… gotta get it smoked somehow! lol Rose and me, with our son & D-I-L haven’t hardly put a dent in it, going on 3+ months now, I think, and still over half left! lol That’s daily use, almost.

7 Likes

Good night OG!

reckon I also might as well say

Good Morning OG!

8 Likes

Well hell, I guess tonight I pay for having a decent rest last night! lol

2 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s. The weekend is in sight. Have a nice day.:peace_symbol:

5 Likes

It’s still night for me. lol Tried layin down but no go.
fixing to go try again

1 Like

I hear ya, if it weren’t for work I wouldn’t be up yet. Try and get some rest.

2 Likes

Mo Ning every body have a great day

4 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @Greenfingers @olschool & OG!

6 Likes

Good morning, Peeps!
Everyone have a splendid day.

5 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @Greenfingers @CanuckistanPete @olschool @BigMike55 and everyone else here in OG land!
Off work today, but for a funeral.

6 Likes

Morning. Hope y’all have a good day.

5 Likes

Morning everyone!

5 Likes

Good morning Em, good morning JP, add good morning OG!!

6 Likes

Good morning @Kronnkk

5 Likes

Morning OG. Hey @JohnnyPotseed I generally avoid concentrates. Messes with my tolerance real quick, but I can make an exception and help you with yours.

5 Likes

Morning badasses of OG!

6 Likes