Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 4)

Good morrow fine people and you derelicts too!

7 Likes

You didn’t need bail money BECAUSE you hid the bodies.

6 Likes

Morning OG! 4.5 hrs of sleep later…

5 Likes

I don’t know why more people don’t use the CanuckistanPete method of slow release organic fertilizer

4 Likes

Morning everyone! TGIF. Enjoy. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Good morning everyone.

6 Likes

Morning all! Still too hot for April… brain says NO.

6 Likes

They don’t sell it at Canadian tire and people just don’t DIY these days…

4 Likes

Morning folks. Killed myself yesterday at work so that I could take today a little easier since it’s our first 90 degree day of the season. 2 jobs and then it’s AC and video games!

9 Likes

Morning all!

7 Likes

Hey @JohnnyPotseed
Check out the little flowers on the Frankie.

I’d bet there 500 of those on that plant.

12 Likes

Looks like you’re going to have a nice harvest!

5 Likes

I HAVE been known to screw up at the eleventh hour tho. I’m not counting jars just yet. Hehe.

6 Likes

One of those days I’m jumping in the gene pool with your Franken-gear. Bolts out my neck, a poodle head, and a bottle of Crown Royal. Not flavored shit please.

4 Likes

lol you’ll wonder why ya took so long!

3 Likes

I’ve been trying to get better about not over-commiting. That’s likely good as it helps me keep focused. Doing what I say and following thru is what I’m working on. Following thru on past commitments I believe gives better future options

2 Likes

Gotta disagree with you man. Big goals. Some will get scrapped. But always aim high :+1:

2 Likes

I can understand that! But you’ll be glad when you do, lol

3 Likes

Not if it steps on someone else by doing so. I suppose it’s about what’s important.

1 Like

Yeah no stepping on people. Commitments are commitments.

I just mean I’m often guilty of doing too many things but if I accomplish 7 out of 9 things I’m doing pretty good.

7 Likes