Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 4)

Good morning all!

9 Likes

lol Gee thnx cuz! That’s so OGenerous of you!

5 Likes

Deff blows that’s for sure on the plus side I am getting caught up on the outside work earlier then usual …
The Indoor garden holy shit did I bite a big chuck off to chew
Something will be lined up soon
Thanks for for the words fellas!

7 Likes

Gotta share this. My youngest troll Ranger. 8 months. 1st time really checking out the beach. As much as my kids and grandkids tried, they haven’t been able to eat enough of it to be an issue.

9 Likes

How much sand did he eat?

3 Likes

If he was anything like our 3 boys, he ate enough to shit a brick!

4 Likes

It builds strong immune systems. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

That’s on his mom’s agenda, not mine. Never noticed it being a big deal, unless you try and stop them.

3 Likes

My kids ate a ton of sand back in the day. It’s good roughage. Helps keep everything regular :joy:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Fconnectgujarat.com%2Fhappen-india-78-year-old-indian-woman-eats-1-kg-sand-daily%2F&psig=AOvVaw3Wf8aqUifbmFNm0C-SUUKf&ust=1681522988098000&source=images&cd=vfe&ved=0CBIQjhxqFwoTCJi75bWfqP4CFQAAAAAdAAAAABAE

3 Likes

Driftwood for teething.

4 Likes

You never had to play ‘Mr. Mom’? lol I have nothing but the deepest respect for all moms everywhere!
Twice in the years we raised our 3 sons, I had to be Mr. Mom for over a year, each time. First time the ages were 1,2,3. Next time ages 6,7,8. The bosslady was 100% bedridden both times.
I can guarantee you, even watched like a hawk, lol them 3 boys would keep an army on it’s toes. lol Eat sand at the beach? Hell yeah, along with anything else they thought might taste good! Needless to say I bought a small pool for their summer wetting fun.

edit. lol I just re-read your original post, that’s a grandson?

5 Likes

Yea. Ranger’s my grandson. No problem being Mr Mom. I worked swing shift so got involved in everything. The grandkids have practically grown up in my house. Had all manner of fluids on me. Amazing how babies can strategically spit up in your mouth? Their mom is the “full immersion” model. Learn by doing, even if it hurts. Bunch of smart, practical kids in my life.

4 Likes

lol I hear ya. Pretty much same here, we split everything, not special time. If it needed doing, often we’d both move same time. I know I cleaned and changed diapers as much as her, if not more! lol I had a cast-iron stomach and she was usually sick, being pregnant tends to do that to most women…

3 Likes

I think I’ll say goodnight, and I’ll cyas all tomorrow.

2 Likes

I can tell @JohnnySeed wasn’t the guy who ever said he has to babysit those kids. It’s called parenting. Seems a lost art sometimes.

6 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s. Changed plenty of diaper’s myself with my three kids. At least they weren’t cloth diapers like in my moms day.:nauseated_face: happy Friday.

5 Likes

Good morning and a happy Friday @JohnnyPotseed @Greenfingers & OG.

Change my kids diapers? No problem. Anyones elses? Ewwww (still done it more than a few times though)

10 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed , good morning OG. TGIF. Been a long work week. Weather is warming up and work is getting busy. Hope everyone has a great day. I’m off to work…:+1::+1::+1:

6 Likes

Good Morning OG!

10 Likes

Morning everybody in OG land

6 Likes