Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 4)

Sounds like a country western band! lol

3 Likes

Greetings from BigMikeville.
Everyone have a great day.

7 Likes

Thnx, you also cuz!

1 Like

Good morning crowd, happy Friday!
Also known as national drug test day. :rofl:

5 Likes

Oh lol that’s just mean! but funny!

2 Likes

Morning all have a great start to your weekends

3 Likes

I started my weekend on Monday!
:rofl:

1 Like

When you’re retired, EVERY day is Saturday.

4 Likes

Keep them peeing the govt says!!! We don’t test our employees, never have, never will. It takes someone on the edge of sanity to deal with some of the BS we deal with on a daily basis. Some of the best tradesman we have found, smoke. We will never hold that against them, it’s not our business what they do in their personal time.
It takes a bit of “out of the box” thinking most days to build some the insane stuff we build, and stoners come up with some of the best solutions!!!
Good morning all!!!

9 Likes

Exactly!..

1 Like

I never piss tested any of my people either
As a contractor, I had 3-5 crews, up to 35 workers. The only time I had to do anything about something like that was once. I pulled up to a jobsite, and all 7 of em were smoking right in front of the site supe’s trailer! Dumbasses

Commercial construction. lol They don’t appreciate that stuff!

Well, lol actually. I didn’t fire em… just moved em to another site and put a fresh crew there! lol
But, that was a case of ‘havta’, it was fire them, or lose the contract.

5 Likes

Speaking the truth right there!
It used to be that way where I lived before. Buncha uptight people around here though.
Plus, I currently hold a commercial drivers license, which is federal. We all know how that goes.:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

4 Likes

Morning JP!
Morning everyone!!
Great weekend to all!!
:pray: :100: :sunglasses: :partying_face:
:seedling: :hugs:
:honeybee:

4 Likes

Morning JP, going back to sleep now. Have a Happy Hippy Friday!

4 Likes

Morning OG. Way overdid it yesterday and am paying the price today. Wish I meant celebrating the holiday but I mean overworked myself hard. Just trying to peel myself off the couch to go do 9 yards of mulch :neutral_face:

6 Likes

Goooood morning OG!

4 Likes

Good morning all!

4 Likes

Good morning everyone
@JohnnyPotseed @MoBilly @Abbbian @Kronnkk

6 Likes

Morning @Emeraldgreen .

3 Likes

Time to say buenas noches , folks.
Goodnight OG!