Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 4)

Wish I could this morning, lol. I really feel I could get another hour or two in. But, Doc appointment early, so nope.

2 Likes

Hope it’s an uneventful appointment JP. That’s why I’m up early, schedules :disappointed:

2 Likes

Morning OGers

3 Likes

Morning everyone!
Happy Frid…oh wait, Thursday. :crazy_face:

3 Likes

PARALYZED MONSTER Growing beautifully outside

10 Likes

Good morning OGers.
Nice and Moist outside today.
I just wanted to say MOIST.

9 Likes

hehehe you said ‘moist’…

7 Likes

I didn’t mention it at the time, was sick on the day anyway. Thanks though brosef :sunglasses:

Morning OG!

5 Likes

Good morning OG

5 Likes

Good morning all!

8 Likes

Same here in the mile high city, nice and rainy but I’ll take that over snow for a change haha.

Happy pre-Friday to everyone!

Learning a lot from old threads from members here, trying to retain knowledge from the OG’s that did it before me :cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

Good Night OG!

and

Good Morning OG!

7 Likes

Morning to all out there in OG land

4 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning @olschool. Good morning OG’s, put on your party hats it’s Friday :peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @olschool @Greenfingers & OG!

Happy Friday everyone!

7 Likes

Good morning and have a great Friday everyone!

4 Likes

Good Morning OG!

6 Likes

Morning. Started some worm bins with some mystery worms from my brother’s woods about a month ago and now I’ve been noticing these pointy ones. That normal or am I about to be a successful breeder? Each one that’s has that shape, you can clearly see a little white sphere in the center.

6 Likes

Looks like you’re fixing to be them worms happy grand-pappy cuz!

3 Likes

You in Massatwoshits? I was raised up in Beantown.

Morning everyone!it’s Friday!!! Wee-hawwww!!!

7 Likes