Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 4)

Correct on the various tube sizes

1 Like

We try not to buy new or ‘replace’ but rather ‘repurpose’

3 Likes

If my veg room is full I’ll run both lights as the cmh and t5 are a mix of spectrum that the plants like.

In the middle of floor in veg room you see what we’re running. That’s the big girl light!
Bridgelux gen2 4’strips with 2 Meanwell drivers

11 strips in a 3’x4’ wooden home-made frame, with a footprint of 6x8 no sweat
We run all the young ladies on the shelf, until they’re big enough to go on the floor under the bit light

3 Likes

I gotta get out of the 90’s with my antique lights.

2 Likes

Go up to post #3496, pics of plants has the big light in em

2 Likes

I like leds only lights I have used tbh …but I know the lower canopy is getting neglected compared to if I used a hps but then the power bill would skyrocket

1 Like

Use the right output LED strips to equal the Metal Halide/ HPS and your electric bill will drop, not to mention the plants will love em. No more running ACs night and day to combat the heat either. lol
@Mr.Sparkle was the member who walked us through the replacement here, if you search, you can find his tute thread on LEDs building, etc.

here ya go

7 Likes

Checking in OG. Glad I have plants to deal with.

5 Likes

Goodnight OG!

Good Morning OG!

4 Likes

happy belated man just need a 0 at the end of your age !

4 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s. Time to make the doughnuts. Hsve a nice day.:peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @Greenfingers & OG.

Thursday it is!!!

5 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @204medismoke @Greenfingers @CanuckistanPete
Enjoy your day everyone!

5 Likes

you too bud. just about to try and sleep almost 5 am

4 Likes

It’s morning. OK. It’s a Good Morning OG. Who’s got the strain of the day for low back pain.

4 Likes

Good Morning, again, OG! lol

5 Likes

morning all. or late late night like me. :+1:

4 Likes

Good morning everybody have a great day

5 Likes

Good morning everyone. Rainy wet day outside and I’d rather curl up under the covers a bit more

4 Likes