Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 4)

Good Morning OG!

@Billybob , I honestly don’t know much about anything done by THCeed, cuz. This is by @HolyAngel

5 Likes

Morning everyone. Saturday it is. It’s goons be nice and sunshiney after a grey week. Got plenty of rain without storms. Everything is greening up. Flowers are blooming.
I will get out there and take a pic or two of my outside girls basking in the sun. Have a Big Ol’ Time today boys and girls.

9 Likes

Zero sleep last night, dammit…
Those kinda nights happen for me now n then, not much to be done about it but keep on trying to get whatever rest allowed.

6 Likes

Have you tried making a batch of really potent cookies?? They knock me out pretty good and I get nice sleep. Now I do use about 45-50 grams and that is for 16 cookies. They are fairly potent.

5 Likes

Edibles just don’t do it for me cuz, concentrates were hard used last night. Fell bad yesterday morning, not much does any good.
Shit happens, I just deal with it, better days will come.

I don’t mention or talk about things here so much at times, mainly because it’s always happening,. Ya know, just another day in paradise…
Talk enough about this BS with me, it’s depressing at times, lol so I just try to ignore.

10 Likes

I guess the old saying goes, “We can rest when we die”
Hope you can take your catnaps then. Hang in there brother.

7 Likes

That’s the plan.

6 Likes

Morning JP!
Morning everyone!!
Great weekend to all!!
:seedling: :fork_and_knife: :airplane: :coffee:
:broccoli: :leaves: :avocado: :beers: :maté:

7 Likes

Gotta love finding out at six o’clock on a Friday, that you’re working Saturday. Grrr…
This some bullshit. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
Good morning to everyone but me! Lol

7 Likes

Happy Mon…err Saturday everyone…

3 Likes

Rain rain here today only have half the manure scattered on the garden and the rest in piles …at least it’s up there now !?

GOOD MORNING FOLKS

@oldmanautos
You sound retired lmao !

2 Likes

Johnny How you doing this am cuz

1 Like

SOS,DD cuz ya didn’t see my post above? #3646 lol

1 Like

I did I read you were having another day in paradise lol
You ever try your hand at root pruning

2 Likes

All the time, why ya ask?
When I was running all Bonsai moms, that was done religiously, lol

3 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed and all you other OG family! I hope that you bounce back brother! :wink::pray:
I missed dropping by yesterday. We’ve been picking and grinning for the elderly round abouts. It’s been a good couple of days but I am wore plumb out! lol.

4 Likes

Aw hell cuz, lol now I’m wishing we coulda been there for the sessions!

You ,my friend, are a good & caring man!

3 Likes

Thank you Johnny. It’s actually a blessing for me as well when we sing at the homes. That blasted Covid screwed up all that for a while and it became obvious just how much we enjoyed those times. Believe it or not, there’s still a couple of nursing homes that are all but locked down. Only family are allowed, no singers, no preachers… It just isn’t right bro.

8 Likes

I need to try my hand at root pruning …currently some plants are unhappy but cannot accommodate bigger containers atm

2 Likes

Damn that’s rough! I feel badly for the folks in those situations, but at the same time, I realize a lot of places would rather ere on the side of safety.

1 Like