Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 4)

Yup. That :point_up:
Good night bud.

2 Likes

Evening OG. An apology here. @JohnnyPotseed sorry to poach your thread. Need folks to see this,so will put it a couple spots.
Some may or may not know I’m dealing with a personal tragedy of major proportions. Absolute nightmare I’m not sure how to deal with. I was bit off before that happened. Anyways.
Seeds. Seeds. Seeds.
I was in the process of sending seeds to some folks, MB15 crosses mostly. Some were sent, but I don’t know what I sent where. Can’t figure out shit from my DMs. I am sorry if I fouled up anyone’s planting schedules. I am not normally flakey or irresponsible. I might be annoying and a bit goofy, but my reputation is important to me. Appreciate your understanding.
Send a message if this is you. A new one, not tagged on to prior messages.
Sorry, CP

5 Likes

No problem cuz, you post here any time you feel the need. I’m sorry to hear you’re going through bad times, and wish things come out ok for ya!

4 Likes

Good Morning OG!

6 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s. I need some sunshine and warm temperatures here. Have a nice day everyone.

6 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @Greenfingers
Let’s get this week started shall we
Good morning everyone

Positive vibes out to you @crownpoodle

7 Likes

Mornin’ @JohnnyPotseed @Greenfingers @buck90 & OG

12 Likes

Morning everyone have a great day

8 Likes

Morning JP!
Morning @olschool, @CanuckistanPete, @buck90 and @Greenfingers!!
Morning everyone!!
Great week to all!!
:face_with_raised_eyebrow: :avocado: :leaves: :broccoli: :coffee: :airplane: :maté:

7 Likes

Hey friend, I’m sorry to hear about your troubles. I think I can speak for most when I say, take care of yourself first bud. I know, life can really suck sometimes! It’s understandable to be concerned about your reputation amongst the community, but what you got going on in you own life should always come first. Seriously, we can wait.
In the meantime, if you need someone to listen, please don’t hesitate to talk about whatever with us if you feel the need.
Much love! :slightly_smiling_face:
:peace_symbol::heart:

Good morning everyone.

11 Likes

Mornin’ you futha muckers of OG!

9 Likes

Good morning JP. Good morning everyone

6 Likes

Morning cannabis consumers.

7 Likes

I’m with that, this weekend was a rough one but we’re on to greener pastures!

Spreading those good vibes right back, kick this week’s ass everyone :100:

6 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed & the Smokin’ OGs

10 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning @CanuckistanPete. Good morning OG’s. I see the light, but it looks a few days away. Good day☮️

6 Likes

Good Morning OG!

8 Likes

Good morning @CanuckistanPete, @Greenfingers, and @JohnnyPotseed.
Its gonna be a lovely day! :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

6 Likes

ANY day I wake up to see, is a lovely day! lol
But hey, I get what you meant, cuz…

7 Likes

BigMike55 in da house!!!
Ok. Kinda silly but at least I do have my hat on backwards.
Good morning everyone.

9 Likes