Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 4)

Good morning everyone

3 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s. Rain here today, got out picked up a couple things sunflower seeds for the birds and a bag of grass seed to patch up some spots where the youngster’s park on my grass. Im not gonna turn into one of those (get off my lawn) guys :joy: im more of a stay out of my grass guys :green_heart::rofl:

5 Likes

Good morning,

Jealous of @BigMike55 retirement, or I should say motivated by :100:

Don’t forget to take some time for yourself today even if just a few mins, we all need a good restart every once in a while; but then u know it’s back to that grind.

Have a great day everybody!

5 Likes

Howdy everyone!

6 Likes

I was watching an episode of The Last Drive-In with Joe Bob Briggs and the movie they were discussing was Tammy and the T-Rex. About 30 minutes in I hear, “Don’t you know the world famous Dr. Walkenstein?”

Found the movie on youtube, link should be cued to the spot. Dr. Walkenstein is the guy who played Bernie in Weekend at Bernie’s.

2 Likes

lol Absolutely zero relation to Walkin-Stein. Nor had I ever heard of the movie when named lol
Although, the name was decided by a good friend’s wife. lol She may or may not have heard of it, no idea…
It is pure coincidence, in my opinion. Hey @MoBilly ?
tag to him since his wife named it, lol To my knowledge, she just combined parts of the names Skywalker and Frankenstein

2 Likes

Oh yea, I didn’t even consider them to be related. Just thought the coincidence was funny given the guy definitely seems like he’d burned a few.

1 Like

Never watched even one episode cuz lol but that is funny
Although, I do think it’s almost impossible to come up with a name not used somewhere nowadays! lol

2 Likes

No doubt.

I just recently found it while sailing the seas. It’s kinda like Elvira cept with some guy that has entertaining commentary.

1 Like

Nope. My wife and I have never seen the movie. I didn’t even know there was a series. lol
We just sat down and brainstormed until she said “Walkin-Stein” then it was like… OK we’re done. That’s it. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I remember the brainstorming session lol Didn’t think it was related, but had to double check! lol
Loved the name then, and still do!

3 Likes

Yes, that. lol

2 Likes

:thinking:
Damn, I was totally off base :sweat_smile:

:rofl:

7 Likes

Just dropped a new cross on the Hall thread folks.
Frosted Cobra x Fem Frankenstein (pollen courtesy of @MoBilly)
not named yet, mainly because it’s only the first step in making another 3-way cross. I’m gonna grow some of these out and hit em with pollen from TriForce beans by @HolyAngel
and calling that one 'MIC DROP’

lol If you’ve seen the pics of Frosted Cobra and TriForce, coupling those with Frankenstein will make something I’m sure will be a true ‘Mic Drop’!! lol

10 Likes

Maybe so cuz, but that’s funny!

1 Like

Did someone say Walkenstein

10 Likes

Looking downright sexy! Way to grow, cuz!

3 Likes

The Frankenstein are two foot.

Love growing your gear☮️

11 Likes

I love seeing them grown! lol So hell, we both happy campers! huh?
Those Frankie gals are def looking fine too! lol

5 Likes

Good Night OG!

2 Likes