Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 4)

You can chop any time you want, from 8-10weeks, according to the type of buzz you want cuz.
I prefer Frankie as a more energetic/up buzz, so take her at 8 myself. That’s not from ‘flip-time’ but rather from ‘show’
But lol if I have plenty, sometimes I’ll let her go to 9 or even 10 to get that couchlock

edit… if you use BBP, forget about it! Then she will go 10-12 minimum

7 Likes

That product BBP I noticed there is a lot of secret voodoo going on with that product reminds me of black box tech I used to use in the military.What exactly is it and how does it function?

4 Likes

Proprietary secret and it supercharges the plants metabolism from my understanding

4 Likes

As long as it doesn’t contain stuff like Gravity used to have in it I’m all in.I’ve been curious if this stuff worked better than the Axiom did.

3 Likes

If you follow any of my threads cuz, you’ll see I’m very reluctant to ever tout any product. But, this stuff DOES work. lol It allows the plant to uptake a lot more nutes and growth is massive. It’s been tested by labs for a lot of commercial growers. There is nothing in it to cause a ‘failed test’
I’d suggest going to the site and checking it out yourself.
Or go to the thread on it. Bob can answer your questions a lot better than me. @BudBusterPro

5 Likes

Plots have been dug a week ago 10 lbs Basalt 10 lbs Malted two row and my Dr Earth pure gold Organic and PureGold Veg feeds have been mixed in with about 15 lbs of fresh earthworm castings to be watered down with fulvic later might rain tonight so I’ll hold off on the fulvic a day but There’s Where they will be going in in 12 days.Cleaning up the winter mess and doing some fine tuning I need my soil cooked just right I’m going to spoil the shit out of them ladies

10 Likes

lol with that ‘witches brew’ you mixing up cuz. Looks like ya fixin to get downright serious! I’ll be interested to see how you do with the Ms Frankie, & the Bride’s crosses.

2 Likes

Good Night OG!

oh… and, Good Morning OG!

6 Likes

Good…cancel that…Mornin’ @JohnnyPotseed & OG.

9 Likes

Good morning Johnny , good morning @CanuckistanPete, Monday again?
Good morning OG’s.

6 Likes

Good Morning @CanuckistanPete & @Greenfingers As well as the OGeniverse!

8 Likes

Morning everyone another start to another week

6 Likes

Well, Fart! It’s Monday again for all you workers out there. Me? I think I will kick back. Smoke some reefer, watch some TV, hell I might even take a nap.
Good morning everyone!

10 Likes

Good morning Johnny and OG’s! I hope it is a good week for us all.

For the of us who aren’t retired:

8 Likes

Morning fuckers! It’s the most dastardly of days of the week so lets kick it in the ass.

7 Likes

Good morning OG!

3 Likes

Gooood morning everyone! It’s sunny and beautiful outside

3 Likes

Morning OG. Have a good week.

3 Likes

Some days I get in 2 naps!

4 Likes

Morning y’all.
Back to the salt mine!
:crazy_face: