Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 4)

Good morning my friends. Oh wait… 12:09…
Good afternoon my friends!

5 Likes

I’m curious what your significant other collectively refers to “us” here. Forums in general. Chats.

To my wife you’re “The Weed Nerds”. It is definitely a term of endearment.

3 Likes

If this is directed to me, lol the wife just says ‘your forum friends’.

4 Likes

Nobody in particular. I have what I consider every good friends here. Never seen each other. Nobody cares either.
Support from OG has been huge. Grateful for you all.

4 Likes

auction is closed folks. Many thnx to all who helped out!

6 Likes

@crownpoodle
My wife says “your ““buddies”” on the forum”.

5 Likes

That one Frankie shot up 4 inches And reacted to the Tea brew I made with the fulvic and the stronger DR earth amendments soaked in the water.She eats like a queen that’s for sure.The Nitrogen consumption is off the charts are they picky with smaller pots?I just need to get by 10 more days till I can pop them outside

11 Likes

My wife calls you guys, “Your friends in Tulsa”. I guess she thinks everyone else on here is in Tulsa.

7 Likes

She’ll get rootbound a bit, but recovers nicely when put into a bigger pot. Glad ya listened when I told you Frankie does love some Nitrogen!

3 Likes

The Mother Earth shall be her Bigger pot soon enough I Tarped it off and soaked it with fulvic In the log upraised bed I also dug out 2 foot down 3 ft around and filled back in with that soil mix I took your advice with the nitrogen they are absolute fiends for it and the fulvic I think I turned them in to crack babies it’s almost like thier pissed they don’t get it sometimes I put a touch extra in thier holes I have a feeling she’s going to burn through it I did it in layers to see if I could do a bit of a time release and hit the good stuff at the bottom progressively heavier twords the bottom when it gets cranking it should be nice and cooked by the time it gets to it.I’m almost thinking I could have used some one year old aged horse shit at the very bottom of those holes now I think about it.

3 Likes

A couple of fish, deep in the bottom of the hole works also

edit lol don’t gut em! Give it all to the grow.

6 Likes

btw @CapnCannabis What I told you to do… toss a couple whole fish in the bottom of hole… is the way Native American’s did it for millennium, any and all plants they cultivated. It’s as natural as you get lol and does work in helping time release nutes.

edit… Almost forgot to mention, cut em into a few pieces before tossing into the hole.

8 Likes

LOL, that’s called ‘chumming’ Johnny !

1 Like

lol I get ya cuz, but ‘chumming’ to me was always tossing free bait to the fish, while putting a hook into another piece of the same.
This was just the oldest natural time-release of nutrients. Never heard it called anything other than ‘fertilizing the plants/soil’.

5 Likes

Do you know second oldest?
Human crap! lol

The early humans crapped in hole, tossed the dirt back in… later, when planting, they noticed the plants over the crap did better…lol

now… ask me how I know this? lol
According to my 3 sons, I was there!

Damn, trying to type stoned is always a PITA!

7 Likes

Good Morning OG!

6 Likes

As a kid, I remember my mom doing that with her roses in San Diego. She had the nicest roses in the block. Beware, as the critters will dig them up.

3 Likes

Yep, but critters are always a concern. Gotta guard against em

2 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed and company!

4 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @buck90 & OG.

11 Likes