Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 4)

You must have missed this post @JohnnyPotseed .

2 Likes

I did miss that cuz, thnx!
@Smooth yep cuz Frankenstein has been tested quite a few times! lol Every crop had to be tested before I could sell any to a dispo, here in Oklahoma. The test covered THC, CBD, CBG, pesticides, heavy metals, trash & contaminates, etc.
She always tested above the 20% line, anywhere from 22% to 28% (highest test) I’d have to search through the records to find the average CBDs & CBGs, sorry I can’t remember right offhand.

I do remember once, she got a 17% test result, lol I went back to the lab and they found an error, did a retest showing 22%. I never went back to that lab for tests, lol they were cheaper than the ones we mainly used so we gave em a try.

5 Likes

I thought you might like the picking @MoBilly ! lol They’ve played with a few bigger folks, like Willie nelson & Feat

2 Likes

I just got done listening to it with my wife. If my fingers still moved like that… shit, I still couldn’t do it. That young man is like my son. People like that don’t have to think about the mechanics of making music. It’s just freedom to take the sound where it feels right.
I’ve had a few moments like that. When the high is just right. lol

7 Likes

Can’t help it cuz lol every time I think of you picking n grinning, that there performance sums up my mental images of ya!

I think every one of em is very talented. They go through ll of em taking turns, and I liked all! lol
Talented performance is lost on them that can’t get past whatever the music is, country, pop, gospel, jazz, etc

4 Likes

Awesome song and picking. I quite enjoyed that

2 Likes

I can hang. I’ve played behind Rhonda Vincent and some others. But that was at a church revival. lol
She really didn’t have a choice. :rofl:
I’ve also played with some big pickers at festivals.

2 Likes

A lot of times, the words in a song, I could care less about lol I just enjoy seeing/hearing good musical performance done.

We were scrolling through the TV last night, trying to find something not pure garbage to check out, when I happened to hit a channel (some late night talk show, don’t ask which lol I don’t know). Came across them picking and singing as a guest appearance. So went to YouTube and hunted em up.

6 Likes

They made it brother. This planting went well. Looks like the ol farmers trick might very done it.

1 Like

Good Night OG!

Meanwhile, down on the ‘farm’…

It’s a stormy… Good Morning OG!

4 Likes

Good Morning OG! (again lol)

6 Likes

Morning everyone have a great weekend

5 Likes

Good morning everyone. Bad storms last night but I escaped, unharmed.

7 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s. Have a nice Friday.:peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Morning JP, good morning folks!

I understand there was a gully washer came through down there. :cloud_with_rain:

4 Likes

Good morning everyone. Have a great day

4 Likes

Morning folks :peace_symbol::v:

4 Likes

Good morning Y’all!

6 Likes

Same here @JohnnyPotseed tons of rain and storms, I’ll take it over snow though :rofl:

Happy Friday everybody! Seeing some stand up this weekend, no better combo than cannabis and comedy IMO

2 Likes

Please send some rain this way. I’m no Nostradamus, but if it don’t rain, it ain’t good;)

Gonna be the invasion of the gypsy moths :face_vomiting:

2 Likes