Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 4)

Good morning bro

4 Likes

Where do they get these strain names from?

Monkey Spunk I guess goes right along with Titty Sprinkles.
Sounds like the perfect strains for @Slick1

6 Likes

lol No idea cuz, that’s from Blimburn Seeds.
Spunky Monkey sounds better to me, lol

2 Likes

Wasn’t that a Salman Rushdie book?

Buddha you fat bastard

Morning JP

3 Likes

No idea cuz. I’m curious about the 33% though lol

5 Likes

Morning everyone.
Yeah that 33%is kinda suspect. Not saying it ain’t possible but if it’s 33% it will be the most THC potent cannabis I’ve ever heard of.

4 Likes

I’ve heard of higher even, but never seen (or believe it!)
I think they got too high on smoking and decided to lay claim to that lol

But hell lol even close will be awesome.
King Tut was another they laid claim to 33% THC

That was back when it first came out, lol they’ve since lowered the claim a bit

4 Likes

Titty Sprinkles everyone… I mean good morning!

4 Likes

Morning y’all!

Yeah, Jungle Boys has been releasing many hybrids with 30% + for a while.
I recently read something about 40% somewhere.
But, I agree. All this data must be taken with a grain of salt. I also believe that THC content isn’t everything. Great cannabis is created with a wide variety factors.

Have a great day everyone!

4 Likes

Has anyone ever tested Frankenstein?

2 Likes

That’s what a lot of folks say & think cuz! lol It ain’t just about the THC content, Ganja is a complex thing, with a LOT of factors coming into play on the buzz ya get.
Don’t get me wrong, lol THC is a good thing, but it ain’t the end-all…

6 Likes

Morning OG. A couple posts I’ve seen by people I respect, and most here do to. On his test results he points out THC, CBD, etc. But he keys in on terp #s. I personally like a lot of his gear.
Makes me wonder about #s on some of those “wind you up” old-school Sativas?

4 Likes

Good morning everyone!
Observation if thc alone was the be all end all why are so many breeders going back to landrace?
Opinion is that something was lost breeding exclusively for thc.
Have a great day

5 Likes

Good morning everyone,

I like a good high THC % don’t get me wrong, but the terps / effects are what I look for… that coral kush sounds interesting though :eyes:

almost Friday let’s do this shit! Have a great day

3 Likes

It makes me chuckle to see people go apeshit over a “number” like thc%. It’s human nature to think more is better but more what exactly?

My neighbor is in his late 20’s and he’s always bringing cookie/cake/pie/berry/candy bs that looks like catalog pictures but it’s all the same drool inducing catatonia. We’ll smoke two bats of that crap and I just want to eat too much.

But he’s really attentive when he smells the greasy Mexican or VB wafting over the fence. LOL I sometimes share that special stuff when it’s lawn mowing time.

It’s just funny to me to see folks sporting huge blunts like gold grills or other bling when I can get three people absolutely gorked on a skinny.

8 Likes

I wonder how much early breeding (term used loosely), was done assuming the strong weed had high THC? Testing wasn’t real available for most in the States. Since this kind of “testing” wasn’t done in a lab, might then tester have mixed his substances?
Throw in women, cars, water…the beach, lake, river. Might the best weed be related to other parts of life?
Rambling here. Better go walk.

2 Likes

At least this can be interpreted in a non-repugnant way. :laughing:

Ben and Jerry’s might sue though.

1 Like

5 Likes

lol don’t tell me they have a ice cream named that?! :crazy_face: :scream: :rofl: :+1:
Oh hell, lol I see they DO!
Maybe I heard it and subconsciously remembered…? lol I dunno, but who cares anyhow?! Fire up another one and pass it this way!

My bad, Ben & jerry has CHUNKY MONKEY
but, there is also a SPUNKY MONKEY by another company, lol

2 Likes

Heard this last night, like the picking a lot.

6 Likes