Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 4)

Yeah, but this auto could flower at any time between 30 and 40 days(from previous experience). So giving it a dose of STS prior to entering flower is a definite must, correct?

1 Like

Auto or photo, as far as I’ve seen/heard, makes no diff in that cuz. 1 week before you flip, you start treatments.
It’s hard to judge on auto’s, I know. lol But you just gotta know the strain I’d think. Timing is everything in this

1 Like

Ok, last question:
Do you generally just target the bud sites, or spray the whole damn thing?

1 Like

Saturate the whole plant, every node. The CS or STS restricts the Ethanol production that comes with a girl.

3 Likes

Cool. Thanks for the info bud. :+1:
Btw, if you need some more STS, I’d be happy to send you some. I’ve recently made over 500ml of stock solution(the @sebring method), and with the dilution rate; I’ve got more than I could use in a lifetime. :wink:

2 Likes

Thnx cuz, but I have plenty to use when I get to it lol

1 Like

Ok folks, I’m going offline now
have a Good Night OG!

3 Likes

G night brother

2 Likes

Good morning JP and everyone in OG land :rocket:

3 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning @buck90. Good morning OG’s. Have a relaxing Sunday.

4 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @buck90 @Greenfingers & OG!

6 Likes

Morning everyone have a blessed day

5 Likes

Good morning folks !

4 Likes

Good Morning OG!

5 Likes

Good morning all in the 3-Ring Circus!!!
Getting ready to head down to the “hidden” room, check on the babies, and get the measurements done for the new nutes so the kids can water while the wife and I head for the North Country to my brothers wedding.
Hope all have a Wonderful Sunday, chilling and smoking some nice buds!!!

4 Likes

Also, HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY to all mothers everywhere!

5 Likes

Why, Thank You. Same to you. Haha.

4 Likes

Screenshot 2023-05-14 at 08-14-21 BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 2) - Overgrow.com

Dammit @BigMike55 ya had to go n crack the joke, huh? You got my last like for awhile!
But, it was funny! lol So here’s a couple more for ya MoFo!
:heart: :heart:

Also thnx! :wink: :crazy_face: :+1:

2 Likes

Funny, but me and brother used to try to be the first to wish each other a Happy Mother’s Day, MoFo. We quit doing it a couple years ago. It got rediculous having to get up at 12:01 to answer the damn phone.

1 Like

dammit lol I forgot I didn’t have any likes left! It disappeared almost immediately!! :scream:
:heart: :heart:

But tell Zee for me cuz

2 Likes