Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 4)

Did the pictures go through and thank you

10 Likes

Not yet, still says ‘loading’ lol I’m ‘waiting’ to see em!

lol Finally got uploaded after I said that!

@Joey420 at first look, I thought maybe a bit of Potassium deficiency, but it looks more like a bit of light stress. Other than that minor point, they look really nice!

4 Likes

Morning ally have a great day

6 Likes

OMGs what a week! I just had a nightmare that I was late for work but sooo tired I had to call in a mental health day but every-time I tried something got in the way making me even more frustrated and tired.

I woke up in a panic and realized I had today off… So looks like I had better keep calm today or the next 4 days are gonna be… well, not good. :rofl:

All the best to all of you this am and may you’re week be as fantastic as you all are!

:hugs:

6 Likes

Morning fuckers!

6 Likes

Wait! What?
Never heard of such. You get to take a day off work because your feelings were hurt??? Say it ain’t so!

6 Likes

What’s up, Shitstain?

4 Likes

Happy birthday @Joey420 !
It looks like you have a mutant bud there. :slight_smile:
I love the anomalies that show up on this wonderful plant. lol

Here’s a bigger one like yours from High Times mag.

It’d be a pain to trim but it looks neat as can be!

Good morning my friends!

13 Likes

Good morning everyone
Happy birthday @Joey420

3 Likes

@DougDawson had one of those last year, I believe. Looks cool.

2 Likes

You had a leaf bud too didn’t you?

2 Likes

Yeah, mine was more another leaf coming from a leaf. Sadly, it was on a male that I had to cull.

1 Like

He’d never make it in the Patch . Can’t make it past worm without learning terms of endearment or getting yer 'hat doped .

2 Likes

Hey there’s some fasciation if I’ve ever seen it! Ive heard the specific flowers that do that are not potent at all. Unsure as to why as the rest of the flowers will be… either way, looks neat!

3 Likes

How those TriForce looking now?

2 Likes

I’ll have to post a pic as soon as I can cuz. They’re coming along, and looking good so far!

2 Likes

Haha. I’ve seen it done.
Ever see anyone get their gloves greased?

1 Like

Oilfield trash myself. 40+ years and always seemed to see something I never saw before. Happily retired.

2 Likes

Me too. I broke out on a pickup and lay down crew. Then worked floor on a drilling rig. Then went to well service rigs. Fun times.

2 Likes